There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The strongest bites in the animal kingdom

India Wrapp Offline
A vehement seeker!

(05-16-2022, 08:43 PM)LonePredator Wrote: JUST READ THE POST ABOVE. I increased the volume of the cube by x^3 times i.e. 8 times and the surface area automatically increased by 8^2/3 times i.e. 4 times.

NOW CORRECT THIS (warning: if you try, you’ll end up embarrassing yourself)

Tell me the truth, how old are you? Are you in high school? AND ONCE AGAIN YOU AVOIDED THE WHOLE THING. WHAT IS YOUR JUSTIFICATION FOR THE STATEMENT YOU MADE WHICH WAS THE OPPOSITE OF THE SQUARE CUBE LAW If you are not a liar then address it first.

Really? Again? You are caught already. You are rediculing yourself again and again trying to prove nothing, ridiculing your own reputation.
I have to teach you right from the basic logics of mathematics! You made me do that!

Now, say me which is the parametre you are gonna scale to? You are gonna scale the jaguar's weight to two times isometrically. By doing so, you will get the surface area of the jaguar which was scaled to two times its weight isometrically. This is exactly what was done!
You dont first scale the surface of the jaguar to two times its surface area isometrically first and take the volume you get after it, prodigy!

What did you do in your demonstration? I am laughing so hard by now!

Would you want to find the weight of the jaguar after double the bite force isometrically, 
or would you want to find the bite force of the jaguar after doubling the weight isometrically?

If first one is the case, then what you demonstrated is correct, but will unfortunately make your equation wrong according to yourself.
If the second one is the case, then that is exactly what I did and hence your equation will be rendered unreliable as already proved.

Just use your intellectual!

(05-16-2022, 08:43 PM)LonePredator Wrote: I increased the volume of the cube by x^3 times i.e. 8 times

What did you mean by the above sentence? You increased the volume of the cube by x^3 times? Is this even a logical mathemetical term? Did you mean to cube the side such that you got the volume? Wasnt that waht you meant? Its getting really funny!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The strongest bites in the animal kingdom - Wrapp - 05-16-2022, 09:03 PM