There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Modern Weights and Measurements of Leopards

Canada Balam Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast

@Luipaard

Quote:How many times do I have to repeat myself? You have no business of my activity on another forum, especially one where you got banned because of misbehaviour. Second, @"LoveAnimals" asked for the Kenyan leopard table.

You came to this forum to post tables made from Carnivora, it became my issue when you brought it over here. Not only that but "your activity" in that form involves mentioning and insulting me constantly, attempting to use language to make you seem like the victim of an unfounded attack has to be one of the most pathetic habits of yours. And for the records, I wasn't "banned for misbehaving" as you're trying to frame it here, I asked Taipan to delete my account because I didn't want to be associated with immature teenagers and trolls who have no knowledge of how real science and biology work. That seem to be your taget demographic considering those are the only ones you can fool with your posts.

Quote:The tables for Indian leopards are weights gathered from scientific studies, none come from hunter records which you for example like to stick with for cougars. Just saying.

You mean like the hunting records you like to use for Central African leopards? What are the sources? Post them, don't just say it.'

Quote:Again you need to let go of me posting on Carnivora. If you can't, try to PM me here instead rather than going off-topic.

Nobody is going to PM and stop using that self-victimizing language, you aren't fooling anybody, and since you decided to bring up random screenshots that had nothing to do with this conversation, why were you on Carnivora asking Chui about a post from @peter on here where later he goes on to call him, Pckts, and DJ clowns, which then proceeded to like?

*This image is copyright of its original author

*This image is copyright of its original author

Post in question: https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-modern-...4#pid99704

I'm not even going to bother going over the rest of your lies on here until you answer the questions above.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Modern Weights and Measurements of Leopards - Balam - 05-26-2021, 12:10 AM