There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Improve WildFact into a Bigger Entity

India sanjay Online
Co-owner of Wildfact

WildFact has reached at a stage where we can push it to make a big entity. Some of @Polar suggestion is already in our mind but polar have presented it very well.
I would also like our members and even the one who is reading this please put your suggestion here or write us directly by using contact form http://wildfact.com/forum/contact.php
Polar writes-
1. Create a blog that idealizes WildFact and any personal trips to the natural world, possibly turn the blog into a short-run profit gainer, and transfer those profits back towards WildFact forums. This will result in an increase of WildFact as a larger, more influential entity.
A- I had made a blog section, but unfortunately I have to remove it because we are not able to put regular content in it. Blog writing is completely different than forum posting. Blog should be informational, optimized and to the point with at least 500 words. Creating a good blog post is at least 2-3 days’ work, it includes research, images, link and facts.
We would need someone who can write nice blog one at least a week
2. Create a business that idealizes WildFact by selling shirts, pants, outdoor-wear with the WildFact logo on it (possibly even other items), which (again) heightens the influence of WildFact as an entity. This will take quite a longer time, though, and more monetary contribution is needed for this.
A- Again, for this we need creative person in our team and a connection with clothes manufactures. But still this can be done
3. Flood the social media avenues with WildFact and its presence. Again, more people will know about WildFact, and in this day and age, connections make a huge difference.
A- I tried to do this, but it is not easy for a single man to do this continuously I need help of others. But regardless of my problem it is one of the best approach.
4. And if possible, contact some YouTubers that will support WildFact's assertion and possibly create a GoFundMe page dedicated towards supporters of the natural world. However, the first part of this idea is a bit "icky" as most YouTubers don't necessarily have regards to the natural world, with the possible exception of Kruger Sightings and Rob the Ranger Wildlife Videos.
A- Youtube is best media to get lot of attraction, not only this it also help to build a bigger brand. Though I have least knowledge promoting on youtube.

My prospective
All the ideas given here are good, but there are problems too
Almost everything require money and many people involvements, currently we lack it. Most of us doing it because we love nature and animals. But for most of us this is side work not the main because there is no return of the time invested.
Money is priority when you have responsibility and for that your time will be investment in your profession.
WildFact has potential of becoming a big brand but currently we are not associated with any big name and funding resource. We will try to partner with similar and other brands that may help us to give more exposure.
I assure that we will try our best to make it one of the better platform for the natural world. But for that we need support of you guys.
Keep sharing and telling people around you, when you get chance try to mention WildFact forum at different places related to natural world, example NatGeo, discovery, BBC, blog of naturalist and other similar resources.
4 users Like sanjay's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Improve WildFact into a Bigger Entity - sanjay - 10-22-2016, 08:44 PM