There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions

South Africa HouseOfLions Offline

(09-11-2017, 03:04 AM)Tshokwane Wrote: I know that some see me as the tiran mod that censors people and deletes posts with an evil grin on his face, but this is exactly one of the reason this is needed.

I don't really enjoy wasting my time cleaning up trash that could easily be avoided if the relatively easy to understand lineups for discussion were followed.

I said it in the Mapogo thread, and was ignored, because a couple of you kept going on it. 

I say it again here with a this old, worned out subject. 

I don't want the threads to be filled with discussions that we've already had. It doesn't matter how hard you think you need to prove a point, however irrelevant it is, because it distracts you and you clearly can't get a handle on your emotions, especifically @HouseOfLions  of Lions and @LionKiss 

So, as you will notice, a lot of the posts have been deleted and the rest within the discussion that really added value (or weren't outright trash), were kept.

I want to commend @Fredymrt on his post because, aside of actually proving the point he's making, he used the info of a previous post already made, which brings me back to my first point, this discussions only go in circles.

I'm goint to repeat it one more time in case my imperfect but understandable english wasn't clear enough.

The subject although not entirely bad is to be dropped because we already have discussed it, and we will move forwards posting about the boys as we have been doing until now.

Thank you.
Sorry but I need to ask you something. First, I agree with almost everything you said except for the Fremyt part. All he did was try to lowball T and kinky but forgot to mention that they were only 1/2 at the time.

Then he tried to downplay the record of kinky and T. WHat point was he making? That the Mapogs always fought their opponents, no matter how many there were?

I replied to him using actual info from records and such but my post wasn't posted? Why is that? I didn't insult him, I didn't attack him, all I did was correct his bias.

Would you like to see that post?

Messages In This Thread
RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - HouseOfLions - 09-11-2017, 05:40 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-02-2017, 10:19 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-08-2017, 09:59 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 12-24-2017, 08:28 AM
[email protected] - Shaudimela - 04-12-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - fursan syed - 02-17-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - Tshokwane - 02-17-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-30-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-30-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-31-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-31-2019, 02:50 AM