There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions

France vizions Offline
Lion Enthusiast

(02-25-2016, 05:06 PM)Majingilane Wrote:
Quote:I doubt the two Matimbas were involved in this altercation, and the article points out Ginger wasn't involved in the skirmish/fight.
No, the article doesn't say this. It says that possibly both of them were involved, they just don't know. 

And the article doesn't say Ginger was involved also. "[i] We don’t know which of the Matimba males were caught in this fight (possibly both)". [/i]The "which" means that only one Matimba was involved in the fight, and is more important that the "possibly both" in parentheses.

Knowing the Matimbas a little bit, i don't see the two of them fleeing against 2 Majingilanes. They already have shown that they fight and stood together (against 3 Majingilanes last year and just a month ago, the 3 Fourways, the 2 Styx males, and the 5 Birminghams...). And knowing the Majingilanes, I also find hard to believe the Majins would have engaged the 2 biggers Matimbas on their own. Not trying to denigrate them, but they are rather cautious lions and even you can agree on that.

I understand that you "Majingilane" would like the idea of the 2 Majins chasing away 2 Matimbas since there's a lot of people bashing the Majingilanes around for their lack of courage and confidence. And you would love that your favorites do something to prove them wrong. But if you use a little bit of common sense and read the article with a neutral opinion, it make more sense that HB was on his own. I could be wrong, but from what i'm reading, that's the most logic outcome of what happened.

And please, take the Londolozi articles with a step back, they love to accentuate stories since years. They see the bush as a telenovela and love the clicks it brings to their blog. Don't forget that HB who was "was struggling to stand"  outrun the 4 Majingilanes just moments later...
6 users Like vizions's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - vizions - 02-25-2016, 11:18 PM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-02-2017, 10:19 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-08-2017, 09:59 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 12-24-2017, 08:28 AM
[email protected] - Shaudimela - 04-12-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - fursan syed - 02-17-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - Tshokwane - 02-17-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-30-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-30-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-31-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-31-2019, 02:50 AM