There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jaguars of Brazil - Dynamics,Lifestyle,Datas,Studies,Reports

Brazil Dark Jaguar Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast

As I mentioned on my post #201 related to this case BEFORE he released the whole videos, at one moment I mentioned on that post ''I think we cannot get into deep conclusions out of very few cut off seconds of video interactions and since it was said Edno got chased its surprising and interesting but I still don't think he was going all out on that interaction''

back then part of it was based on the ''Edno run away'' based on what the IG poster said to his friend before he posted the whole thing. However his own videos proved him wrong as the next ones showing the beginning and the ending of this conflict Edno didn't run in any moment from Daryl and Constantine.

His written portuguese on his answer had a few mistakes and he referred Daryl and Constantine as ''O casal'' which means ''The couple''.

So I am gonna translate these and explain within parentheses what he really meant.

''The couple put/made the male that arrived to run, Dude and the male (Edno) was much bigger than the male (Daryl) that was with the female (Constantine).''

*This image is copyright of its original author

Even then I still took his claim with a grain of salt until the whole interaction was revealed cause I knew Edno wasn't going all out as I mentioned on my post #201 which was further shown on his next videos disproved his own claim of ''Edno run away''.

@Shadow

Despite him saying Edno ''ran away'' his interpretation was different from what was shown from his own videos so far, sometimes people takes different interpretations of certain situations, if he thinks Edno walking away while scent marking after showing dominance over Daryl and Constantine is ''run away'', he got a whole different perception of what running away in that situation is than me and when asked by his friend in the peak of the moment he probably got carried away and told it like that to his friend most likely to give some credits to Daryl and Constantine since by the time he said this the video of Edno scent marking and walking away wasn't yet posted by him, he was still holding the whole thing. Otherwise he is yet to show another part of this interaction to prove his previous claim of Edno running away from Daryl and Constantine which I think it won't be the case. So lets wait his further posts to see it even though I think its a wrapped up case.

Here you can see a woman commenting on his last video a question about the belly up position behavior but at same time she mentions what most of us here think happened and in no moment the IG poster on his answer disputed her claim on Edno's dominance and walking away claim of hers, he only replies about the belly up position.

So again, I am gonna translate these and explain within parentheses what they really meant.

''Guys. Doesn't this turning the belly-up position indicate submission to cats? I thought they (Daryl and Constantine) acknowledged his (Edno's) strength and he moved on calmly/nonchalantly and scent marked the territory there at the exit (when leaving)... wasn't it? These reconfigurations of territories will be crazy/madness.''

After that bellow you'll see she tags herself saying ''Asking it just to try to understand it'' (about the case)

Then the IG poster only answers her about the belly up position.

''I think that with its back turned to the ground is an way to keep its guard.... to not give (expose) its nape to get bitten.''

Then in the continuation (check his IG page and see) he says right bellow his answer that '''its what he thinks (just his opinion)'' then she says ''its interesting'' and ''she will do research on it'' then other people join in the discussion giving their thoughts on the belly up behavior.

As you can see in no moment the poster disputed the woman's thoughts on Edno's dominance and walking away scent marking.

Also if he posted the whole thing in just one video this whole divergence of thoughts would've probably been lesser but instead he decided to ''cut it all into peaces'' starting from the middle of the conflict.

So @Shadow from your point of view over those videos isn't it a little strange him saying Edno ''ran'' but on his own videos such thing doesn't happen? I bet you still waiting for more videos to come in order ''to complete this puzzle'' but I still don't think this is gonna be the case. So lets all wait his next posts on his page but for me the conflict seemed to be finished from the last video and from the IG poster's claim he interpreted the situation on a different way than we did. (or not)
1 user Likes Dark Jaguar's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaguars of Brazil - Dynamics,Lifestyle,Datas,Studies,Reports - Dark Jaguar - 11-10-2020, 11:51 AM