There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jaguars of Brazil - Dynamics,Lifestyle,Datas,Studies,Reports

Brazil Dark Jaguar Offline
Jaguar Enthusiast

Very nice the live of Rafael Hoogehtejan.

I sent them a message too but wasn't answered but cool amount of information though Luca male looks pretty unique. Jhon also spoke about the male you posted a while back with ''shiny eyes'' at night.

the 70's was a nightmare for jags and in my opinion in order for nature to recover this massacre it takes decades and decades.

About the bulls despite the failed hunting attempts its impressive the marks jags leave on them theres a massive hole on the hind legs of that bull.

I also heard them saying the Pumas are a bit more worrying than jaguars due to them jumping higher and also predating horses very interesting.

Buffalo predation really interesting.

Interesting power feats of jaguars thats what they're built for, dragging carcasses for long distances no matter the biome hence why they're so strong cats, I know a case of a jaguar dragging an over 500kg bull carcass and had to pass through wires, the predator having tried to drag it under the last wire of the fence, about 40 cm from the ground, in the process breaking one of the bull's horns and after this process the jaguar dragged it more 15 m to West - impressive amount of strength.

I am glad Colombia are starting to have success and rebuild their natural enviornment there's some jaguars,ocelots,Jaguarundi,Pumas are good signs.

Anyways I just received a message from Crawshaw and just sent him one regarding jags sizes and skull sizes. I told him about our table Laughing  he is aware of it. We are on an ongoing conversation back and fourth these days and after I make the posts here on this regards (I am finishing the poacher post one, I just decided it won't be that long and I'll do quick summary) if any of you guys want, ask me questions so I can send to Crawshaw.
2 users Like Dark Jaguar's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaguars of Brazil - Dynamics,Lifestyle,Datas,Studies,Reports - Dark Jaguar - 06-09-2020, 06:17 AM