There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Large male tigers from India (Videos Only)

United States Haymaker Offline
Banned

(03-07-2017, 10:03 PM)phatio Wrote: Bheem aka Tarun is incredible. His appearance with those intense eyes, and his physical build is simply amazing. looking at his little mane and massive shoulder sometimes he reminds me of the animation siberian tiger from the korean movie The Tiger: An Old Hunter's Tale.

to me, i consider him and Jai as the most handsome India's tigers in recent time.

Definitely a nice tiger, I'm not so sure though his shoulders are that big, or at least they don't look that big.  I was in a debate with some guys on youtube they told me about this site, do any of you guys have data that proves the tiger is bigger than the lion?  I'm not saying it isn't because from what Ive seen around it seems like most people consider it larger, but not 100% sure about the weights.  I was talking to a pretty informed youtube poster, and he said out of the scientific records only, they do not conclude that the tiger is heavier.  So I guess if you're counting scientific weights only, the weight of the tiger is not as big as it has been believed to be by other claims, or perhaps old hunters. Anyways it was an interesting debate on there.
3 users Like Haymaker's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Haymaker - 03-09-2017, 09:15 AM
[email protected] - Roflcopters - 11-29-2023, 02:23 PM