There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lions of Sabi Sands

United Kingdom KM600 Offline

(12-06-2023, 07:21 AM)Friarfan619 Wrote: Mohawk sons with him???

Guessing so, but it’s not been confirmed.
2 users Like KM600's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-06-2023, 04:20 AM)KM600 Wrote: Cedric did say the 4 Kambula YMs were in Torchwood with a lioness and as far as I know the sister hasn’t been spotted with her brothers since they arrived in Chitwa Chitwa.

I think this is their sister with them at Chitwa:

*This image is copyright of its original author
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

(12-06-2023, 11:17 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 04:20 AM)KM600 Wrote: Cedric did say the 4 Kambula YMs were in Torchwood with a lioness and as far as I know the sister hasn’t been spotted with her brothers since they arrived in Chitwa Chitwa.

I think this is their sister with them at Chitwa:

Would have meant she was with one of the Nkuhuma lionesses as Deon said there were 2 females with 3 males.
1 user Likes KM600's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-06-2023, 12:34 PM)KM600 Wrote: Would have meant she was with one of the Nkuhuma lionesses as Deon said there were 2 females with 3 males.

Idk, maybe someone can ID this lioness, i ID her by cut on her left ear, but its not visible on this photo.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

(12-06-2023, 01:02 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 12:34 PM)KM600 Wrote: Would have meant she was with one of the Nkuhuma lionesses as Deon said there were 2 females with 3 males.

Idk, maybe someone can ID this lioness, i ID her by cut on her left ear, but its not visible on this photo.

Not saying it isn’t her btw, I can’t identify lionesses anyways, just that it’d be weird for her to be so close to another lioness.
1 user Likes KM600's post

7 users Like KM600's post

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

Thats a pity, I was hoping this fight finally send them off. But now it appears this problem wont be resolved unless the BDMs elliminate a few of them.

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-06-2023, 03:40 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: Thats a pity, I was hoping this fight finally send them off. But now it appears this problem wont be resolved unless the BDMs elliminate a few of them.

2 returned to Londolozi (K3 and K6) , only K4 and K5 are still north.

Looks like Kambulas are still not on the same page for takeover, so BDMs still have a chance.
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

(12-06-2023, 03:49 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 03:40 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: Thats a pity, I was hoping this fight finally send them off. But now it appears this problem wont be resolved unless the BDMs elliminate a few of them.

2 returned to Londolozi (K3 and K6) , only K4 and K5 are still north.

Looks like Kambulas are still not on the same page for takeover, so BDMs still have a chance.

Also judging solely by their faces, neither K4 or K5 seem to be injured to the point they’re convinced they have to leave yet and as all of us know ousting males isn’t something the BDMs are good with, infact the entirely opposite.
4 users Like KM600's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

Kambula boys after altercation with BDMs

6 users Like afortich's post

Panama Mapokser Online
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-07-2023, 02:10 AM by Mapokser )

Apparently it was said all 4 Kambulas are back to Londolozi although only 2 were seen on video.

Still, it's likely they'll return, they had a taste of a bunch of females that accepted them and the opposition didn't send a strong enough message ( since 2/4 returned to the 2 females, either by sneaking in after the BDM left or chasing the BDM on round 2 ), so it's unlikely the Kambulas will want to challenge some other place, they'll probably have their eyes set in the North.

They had met Gijimas and PCM before, they can probably sense the BDM aren't as strong, and usually these takeovers happen against the weakest coalition in the area.

Still I wouldn't say it's impossible the Kambulas go for someone else, it's unlikely but who knows, the NK pride is too close to their natal area which may turn the Kambulas off, they have been avoiding their natal area a lot throughout their nomadhood.

In this case they'd probably go west, but I'd rather have them going north and eventually into Manyeleti, still I feel for the NK subs who were accepted by the BDM.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

NLAL11 Offline

(12-07-2023, 01:04 AM)Mapokser Wrote: Apparently it was said all 4 Kambulas are back to Londolozi although only 2 were seen on video.

Still, it's likely they'll return, they had a taste of a bunch of females that accepted them and the opposition didn't send a strong enough message ( since 2/4 returned to the 2 females, either by sneaking in after the BDM left or chasing the BDM on round 2 ), so it's unlikely the Kambulas will want to challenge some other place, they'll probably have their eyes set in North.

They had met Gijimas and PCM before, they can probably sense the BDM aren't as strong, and usually these takeovers happen against the weakest coalition in the area.

Still I wouldn't say it's impossible the Kambulas go for someone else, it's unlikely but who knows, the NK pride is too close to their natal area which may turn the Kambulas off, they have been avoiding their natal area a lot throughout their nomadhood.

In this case they'd probably go west, but I'd rather have them going north and eventually into Manyeleti, still I feel for the NK subs who were accepted by the BDM.

Yeah it's difficult to say what will happen. 3/4 of them are pretty much the same age as the Majingilane males were when they took over the same area, so it's not out of the question that they go back with more serious intentions. I too would prefer they go north, as aside from Silver-Eye and one other lioness the Nharus are pretty much 8 lionesses that are either ready to mate with or will be very soon. Three of the Mbiris also seem like they want new/different males to mate with, so the Manyeleti would be ideal for a larger coalition. But we don't get to dictate what these lions do. We'll just have to wait and see.
1 user Likes NLAL11's post

Ttimemarti Offline

(12-07-2023, 01:58 AM)NLAL11 Wrote:
(12-07-2023, 01:04 AM)Mapokser Wrote: Apparently it was said all 4 Kambulas are back to Londolozi although only 2 were seen on video.

Still, it's likely they'll return, they had a taste of a bunch of females that accepted them and the opposition didn't send a strong enough message ( since 2/4 returned to the 2 females, either by sneaking in after the BDM left or chasing the BDM on round 2 ), so it's unlikely the Kambulas will want to challenge some other place, they'll probably have their eyes set in North.

Yeah it's difficult to say what will happen. 3/4 of them are pretty much the same age as the Majingilane males were when they took over the same area, so it's not out of the question that they go back with more serious intentions. I too would prefer they go north, as aside from Silver-Eye and one other lioness the Nharus are pretty much 8 lionesses that are either ready to mate with or will be very soon. Three of the Mbiris also seem like they want new/different males to mate with, so the Manyeleti would be ideal for a larger coalition. But we don't get to dictate what these lions do. We'll just have to wait and see.

The Birmingham males sons mating with the Birmingham males sisters lol
1 user Likes Ttimemarti's post

Mwk85 Offline

FE (Floppy Ear) Styx young male 

10 users Like Mwk85's post

NLAL11 Offline

(12-07-2023, 02:29 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote:
(12-07-2023, 01:58 AM)NLAL11 Wrote:

The Birmingham males sons mating with the Birmingham males sisters lol

No, not ideal. But if the Kambula males are here to stay, they're going to end up mating with relatives in whichever pride they takeover in northern Sabi Sands or the southern Manyeleti. Better aunts and cousins than actual full blown sisters, which the three Birmingham DAUGHTERS in the Nkuhuma pride will be.
1 user Likes NLAL11's post