There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lions of Sabi Sands

Australia Ahmed Ali Offline

*This image is copyright of its original author
one of Rare photos for the one of the three sand river males who fatherd the Famous Hildas rock male ( De laport male ) with his natal pride back to December 2009 .

Photos By :-James Polivka .

8 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(01-06-2023, 07:53 PM)Ahmed Ali Wrote: one of Rare photos for the one of the three sand river males who fatherd the Famous Hildas rock male ( De laport male ) with his natal pride back to December 2009 .

Is it Hildas Rock Pride?
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Australia Ahmed Ali Offline

(01-06-2023, 07:53 PM)Ahmed Ali Wrote:
one of Rare photos for the one of the three sand river males who fatherd the Famous Hildas rock male ( De laport male ) with his natal pride back to December 2009 .

Photos By :-James Polivka .

(01-06-2023, 08:17 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 07:53 PM)Ahmed Ali Wrote: one of Rare photos for the one of the three sand river males who fatherd the Famous Hildas rock male ( De laport male ) with his natal pride back to December 2009 .

Is it Hildas Rock Pride?

I wonder if any one fimiller with thier back ground becuse i have many photos i need to share with you also i have thier photos with thier black mane Father back to 2009
4 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

(01-06-2023, 11:09 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: Gomondwane male still mating with HP lioness

Looks like I posted this in the wrong thread again lol
4 users Like Mdz123's post

United States BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(01-06-2023, 11:39 PM)Mdz123 Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 11:09 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: Gomondwane male still mating with HP lioness

Appears to be contagious, I did the exact same thing.
3 users Like BA0701's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

(01-07-2023, 12:14 AM)BA0701 Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 11:39 PM)Mdz123 Wrote:

Appears to be contagious, I did the exact same thing.

Yeah lets not post KNP sightings in the SS again. I've reposted the sighting in the right thread.
1 user Likes Mdz123's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

BDM's, looks like this guys are mostly hanging in "empty" area in between Mohawks and Ndhzengas territory, in between northern Londolozi/MalaMala and southern portions of Northern Sabi Sands :

10 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

They're in the eastern corner I believe, former Kruger males territory
5 users Like Tonpa's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(01-07-2023, 02:27 AM)Tonpa Wrote: They're in the eastern corner I believe, former Kruger males territory

They where seen in Londolozi aswell, few days ago.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

(01-07-2023, 02:16 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: BDM's, looks like this guys are mostly hanging in "empty" area in between Mohawks and Ndhzengas territory, in between northern Londolozi/MalaMala and southern portions of Northern Sabi Sands :

Powerful boys!!
4 users Like afortich's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

(01-07-2023, 02:16 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote: BDM's, looks like this guys are mostly hanging in "empty" area in between Mohawks and Ndhzengas territory, in between northern Londolozi/MalaMala and southern portions of Northern Sabi Sands :
It look like they move exactly in what used to be Blondie and Mohawk territory - southern parts of Djuma, Nkhoro, far northern reaches of Londolozi and Mala Mala. Also it is not like they are acting nomadic, trying to hide from dominant males in the arena, not at all.
3 users Like Potato's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(01-07-2023, 02:10 PM)Potato Wrote: It look like they move exactly in what used to be Blondie and Mohawk territory - southern parts of Djuma, Nkhoro, far northern reaches of Londolozi and Mala Mala. Also it is not like they are acting nomadic, trying to hide from dominant males in the arena, not at all.

Well yea, because of them Mohawk now hangs further north then he would otherwise.
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

greater maned BDM by MalaMala 

10 users Like Tonpa's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 03:55 AM by Tonpa )

On Djuma just now 

4 users Like Tonpa's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

A lot of roaring from these two!
1 user Likes Tonpa's post