There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lions of Manyeleti

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-28-2022, 09:03 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: Ncila scarred in fight with his brothers.

He is looking much better recently, mane is starting to grow back and looks more powerful.
6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Germany BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(12-28-2022, 09:03 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: Ncila scarred in fight with his brothers.

The new cuts are in nearly the exact same spot as the cuts he got when the Tinswalo Males fought Red Road. Ncila does look really good, in fact better than his coalition brother, who is looking really thin in this video, especially his back legs.
2 users Like BA0701's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-28-2022, 10:17 PM)BA0701 Wrote: Ncila does look really good, in fact better than his coalition brother, who is looking really thin in this video, especially his back legs.

Well yea, Lambile is ill for quite some time, some disease like Blondie Avoca and his Tumbela brothers.

In fact, Ncila's accident did good for him, as he was 3rd in "power" order, but now he is 2nd since.
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Germany BA0701 Offline
Super Moderator

(12-28-2022, 11:00 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 10:17 PM)BA0701 Wrote: Ncila does look really good, in fact better than his coalition brother, who is looking really thin in this video, especially his back legs.

Well yea, Lambile is ill for quite some time, some disease like Blondie Avoca and his Tumbela brothers.

In fact, Ncila's accident did good for him, as he was 3rd in "power" order, but now he is 2nd since.

Wasn't Ncila the dominant male before he was viciously snared?
1 user Likes BA0701's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

(12-28-2022, 11:02 PM)BA0701 Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 11:00 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:

Wasn't Ncila the dominant male before he was viciously snared?

@BA0701 I think I read/heard that Ncila was the dominant until the snare accident. But would love confirmation for this.
2 users Like afortich's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-28-2022, 11:02 PM)BA0701 Wrote: Wasn't Ncila the dominant male before he was viciously snared?

Im talking about Lambile, that Ncila's injury was good for Lambile.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(12-28-2022, 11:26 PM)afortich Wrote: @BA0701 I think I read/heard that Ncila was the dominant until the snare accident. But would love confirmation for this.

Yes that was the word, although, i didn't see any fight between him and Mandevu, i only saw Nchile dominating Lambile.
5 users Like Tr1x24's post

BigLion39 Offline
( This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 12:18 PM by BigLion39 )

Yeah in the past few months while Mcilie was snared and recovering Lambilie was able to finally put some weight and muscle mass on. Unfortunately, he definitely has some sort of sickness like his brothers/cousins although they were never able to put weight on or recover. Hope Lambilie keeps somewhat healthy while Mcilie regains his status as all 3 Tintswalos need each other.
5 users Like BigLion39's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

"A true survivor. It's kind of fitting that he would appear today, strong and healthy and back amongst the Mbiri Pride"

10 users Like Tonpa's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

"Ending 2022 with the cutest Mbiris."

11 users Like Tonpa's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

Red Road

8 users Like Tonpa's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

Ncila again pushed out of the pride. Still not accepted.

5 users Like DARK MANE's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(01-06-2023, 11:25 PM)DARK MANE Wrote: Ncila again pushed out of the pride. Still not accepted.

100% click bait title.   Alistar even mentions he’s been slowly more and more getting comfortable 

It’s sad they choose to do this….they could have instead titled this “Mbiri Cubs soon!”   But maybe that’s not as dramatic 

So the news is there’s a lioness denning.   New cubs should be revealed soon.
6 users Like criollo2mil's post

Duco Ndona Online
Contributor

They probably do that because a lot of the lion fans are from the Simba Mapogo drama fanboy variety. The homely shots of just lionesses sadly don't bring in that many hits.
6 users Like Duco Ndona's post

BigLion39 Offline

Glad for Mcile. Slow process but I think he regain his dominance.

Mandevu looks like a BEAST!  

And I fear sooner than later we'll see Lambillie waste away like his brothers Scar and Limper. I wonder if they were born with an illness from their mother or something. Poor guy can't put on any mass. He looks his best as ever but still not good.
4 users Like BigLion39's post