There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(03-05-2022, 11:02 AM)Brahimlegend Wrote:

Mbiri males

These guys are in timbabati Or KNP. 
Bcoz till now all information about them we are getting on timbavati thread only. 
Well, these guys have became grandpa recently. 
Their daughters from kambula pride have cubs sired by skorro males ( older mbiris younger half brothers). 

I haven't notice till now that zigzag has that much black mane
2 users Like DARK MANE's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Senior Mbiri was seen last week on s40 just north of s12 around their usual spot with 3 of his sons at least, grass was tall so couldn't see well. Credit: Alberto Scattolin

Attached Files Image(s)

10 users Like Brahim's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

Stay safe, Mo!
Credits: Kingfisher River Lodge

9 users Like Mdz123's post

T I N O Online
Moderators

(03-05-2022, 02:51 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Senior Mbiri was seen last week on s40 just north of s12 around their usual spot with 3 of his sons at least, grass was tall so couldn't see well. Credit: Alberto Scattolin

Still looking good!
4 users Like T I N O's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

(03-05-2022, 11:08 AM)DARK MANE Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 11:02 AM)Brahimlegend Wrote:

Mbiri males

These guys are in timbabati Or KNP. 
Bcoz till now all information about them we are getting on timbavati thread only. 
Well, these guys have became grandpa recently. 
Their daughters from kambula pride have cubs sired by skorro males ( older mbiris younger half brothers). 

I haven't notice till now that zigzag has that much black mane

Their daughters from Mayambula pride*

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

It should also be mentioned that Skorro males are Matimba sons too. So the cubs in Mayambula pride are 100% pure Matimba bloodline. Hope they make it to adulthood to continue the Matumba legacy.
4 users Like Mdz123's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

S26 male
Credits: Big On Wild

7 users Like Mdz123's post

Gavskrr Offline

Hippo pools males on Mjejane
Credits: Jessica Ney
" target="_blank" class="post_link">
8 users Like Gavskrr's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

Since Erasmus doesnt mention this males, I presume its the Phabenis

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

Blondie Renosterkoppies
Credits: Gabriella Shipman

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

N’waswitsontso male
Credits Louis Kruger
5 users Like Mdz123's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 03-07-2022, 03:22 AM by Mdz123 )

Mjejane male

*This image is copyright of its original author
6 users Like Mdz123's post

Hairy tummy Offline

I know i have said this before but has anybody ever seen a mjejane male without a full belly? Always look in perfect condition
1 user Likes Hairy tummy's post

Belgium criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(03-05-2022, 09:48 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: It should also be mentioned that Skorro males are Matimba sons too. So the cubs in Mayambula pride are 100% pure Matimba bloodline. Hope they make it to adulthood to continue the Matumba legacy.

I know what u mean but they’re not 100% Matimba cause the Skorro Male mothers are not.   JS.  Lol.
1 user Likes criollo2mil's post

United Kingdom lionuk Offline
Contributor

Mo and the Hippo Pool males chasing each other around this morning.
Credit: Gary Kimble

8 users Like lionuk's post