There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your next favorite thing?

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Star  ( This post was last modified: 04-11-2017, 12:10 AM by sanjay )

We all are here becasue in some or other way we relate each other due to our love and curiosity for nature and wild animals.
In this thread I am in mission of finding your other interest. So that we can know how many of us share same common passion for life other than wildlife and animals.

So my question is what other things you like to read, write, watch, search and talk on internet ??
I mean their are lots of other industry/fields which may be worth of an hour? 2 hours ? or entire day ? from your daily life ?
Here are few of the listed items that coming right on the top of my head

01. Gadget (Mobile, drone, VR, GPS etc..)
This industry has most attention by young people and newer generation. I am also one of them and my current favorite is Drones. I love to see them and read about them.

02. Gaming (PC or mobile game)
Not my cup of tea, I have played some games (Project IGI) but I was never a good gamer and I never wanted to be. But I am sure many of you have lot to talk on this.

03. Movies, Super hero, WWE, Action, Music, Superman, batman, Ironman,  animation movies.
Well, I like to watch animation movie most, but my friends are more inclined towards Marvel and DC movies. They tell me lot of stuffs so sometime I watch them. WWE ? I think its only for amateur one

04. Football, Baseball, NBA, Cricket, any sport.
Since I am Indian, Cricket used to be my favorite game, but over the last few years I have no interest in it. I barely watch it. Football?? I sometime show my curiosity to know the winner.. To be honest I am not big fan.

05. Love to read about Trump, Sriya, terrorist, Putin vs Trump, China vs US, India vs Pakistan.
Some major news attract me and I discuss these issue on other place, but I can not do it more than 10 minutes... becasue it always result in bad atmosphere

06. Travel
I wish I could but its expensive industry for me. I want to travel and talk about Africa and wildlife.. But the money...

07. Food
I am fan of drinks more than eating.. I love to try different type of local drinks specially made in hot summer. Wish I could write a blog in it and can share with all of you. I keep discussing with my wife.

08. Website creation, WordPress, themes and plugin, Website hosting
This is my profession so, I love to talk about them, even I consult for free while suggesting best hosting company, what is best wordpress theme.. etc

09. Startups businesses.
This is the era of new startups and investor. Young college people come with Idea and they try to find investor to make it reality. I love to read about them and I heavily discuss about them

10. online shopping, amazon, ebay  etc.
I find this is time consuming and extravagance activity. But since I love gadget and I keep searching these sites for them

This is some common and popular Niche or industry where your interest may lie and you will love to talk, read, watch and write about them with other. You can also mention your own if I missed them.

Why I am asking this ?

Well, I want to find most common interest so that I can launch another well managed and highly resourceful community of people on internet. What do you say ?
7 users Like sanjay's post

Messages In This Thread
What is your next favorite thing? - sanjay - 04-11-2017, 12:04 AM