There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellowstone Wolf Directory

TheNormalGuy Offline
Wolf Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 04-07-2020, 09:47 PM by TheNormalGuy )

The day of maintenance of Wildfact let me time to view my old stuff i made in Carnivora and I improved it.

I think you and all readers of this thread will like this.

1)

I also edit my first post of the thread to mention (with a link) that from post 240 and on, the main individual description of wolves is done for the most part and that from the next post (post 242),  the information will mostly be about Wolf Population and/or wolf interactions with other species than focusing on individuals.

2)

I did the individuals "Stories" (I will always edit some, add comments and pictures if granted permission).

There is about 500 wolves that are described in the Yellowstone Wolf Project Annuals Reports.

I did those who were in my head the "best".

I had made all of the stories first before posting them on this thread. It is indeed normal if you haven't read each and I am sorry i couldn't find or have permission [yet] to share some pictures.

[I am extremely cautious on this because i was warned by multiples entreprises/photographers]

Please respect and ask before using photographers works !

- They appreciate this 
- Asking for sharing their works make them proud and encourage them to continue for longer their great hobbies or even jobs for somes.
- No lawsuit can be directed towards you 

3)

Enjoy the next posts !
2 users Like TheNormalGuy's post

Messages In This Thread
Yellowstone Wolf Directory - TheNormalGuy - 03-15-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: Yellowstone Wolf Directory - peter - 04-05-2020, 05:54 AM
RE: Yellowstone Wolf Directory - TheNormalGuy - 04-06-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: Yellowstone Wolf Directory - sanjay - 04-12-2020, 08:23 AM
RE: Yellowstone Wolf Directory - Spalea - 08-14-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Yellowstone Wolf Directory - peter - 12-16-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: Yellowstone Wolf Directory - sanjay - 12-16-2020, 10:22 PM