There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Thread Closed 
Overrated size of Munna aka Langda of Kanha National Park

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

(10-07-2014, 06:57 PM)Roflcopters Wrote: I don't recall insulting him, can you show me where i insulted him? He took a jab at me so i just showed how two faced he was being here and going as far as calling me an *expert*. laughable, should i just let everything slide because he's a wildlife photographer and what does real life interaction mean in the scientific field? so if a guy sees a Tiger in the wild, does that give him more authority on tigers? more knowledge on their anatomy? I am sorry but i said nothing that should've offended him or anyone in the first place, this whole topic was made to have a discussion with Pckts and we did just that. even when we were done with this topic, me and Pckts got a long just fine and that's how you deal with things professionally imho. there are disagreement and agreements everywhere.

I am done replying on this topic, I didn't even know this was still going until i saw it on the news feed. [img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

You insulted Photographer and other person whom pckts presented as his backup. You didn't said anything directly to Vijay, But you insulted photographers and He is big name in Indian wildlife photographer community.
You didn't showed your reply to him ?
By looking your previous wonderful information he considered you as expert but when he saw you have no respect for other in your words, he got hurt.

We are not saying you believe on anyone claim, either photographer, expert or anyone. Point is you should not insult anyone claims like you did in this thread. Your language used for other who don't agree with you is offensive.

I am putting last word here and this topic is closed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overrated size of Munna aka Langda of Kanha National Park - sanjay - 10-07-2014, 07:35 PM