There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Lion and Tiger Fight Interaction in Zoo, Circus or Any Other Captive Places

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor

One thing, which I have to say about that video I shared. When watching it, it can be analyzed in many ways. Still I recommend to look it as it is in normal speed. From start to finish a lot of action in fast pace, never a moment for either animal to "think", only time to react and all the time more or less "out of balance". Action-reaction-reaction-reaction-reaction-reaction...... until in the end both startle that gunshot. When I read, what @peter writes, I agree and disagree in different parts. That is what I meant, that when asking from 10 different people, 10 different analysis.

I have watched this in normal speed and in slow motion and I think, that all, who are interested, have done the same. I personally always look in normal speed last. Just to remind about reality, what looks in slow motion maybe carefully considered action, changes back to what it is, fast and no time to think.

Commenting in this is quite ok, imo, just if all remember that people can see things in different way. For instance it would be useless to try to convince me, that there was a winner in this fight. I then again don´t care if someone disagrees with me, feel free, whoever does so. I don´t take it personally :) No-one should. 

Just keep it civilized.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lion and Tiger Fight Interaction in Zoo, Circus or Any Other Captive Places - Shadow - 08-13-2019, 02:23 PM