There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park

United States paul cooper Offline
Banned

Sanju

Quote:Nope, in many aspects regarding religion/ infotainment channel documentaries or you name it, Lions rules the world. Tiger gaining popularity somewhat in western media these days. Lions are more in number in 14000+ and tigers are 4000+ and various reasons.

Not really. Religion is ancient. But the rest - surveys have been done which tigers came on top on overall popularity. And i dont think their populations have to do with anything (unless you saying tigers live in jungles?).

Quote:Tigers are social. Yes, But not as much as Lions. Present, dominant one of those safari lions is him. If you watch all the videos on the channel. you will understand. There is no conservatory purpose. It's just an adventurous tourist attractive place which is unique. He does that for money about 100 dollars per head. Yes, Tigers are social, docile and popular to the ones they know but not to unknown but not to unknown people same applies to lions but when trained like this, they don't not in the case of the tiger as they whether trained or not they react aggressively

You realize there are places similar to that with tigers, right? There was one place where you can even walk a full grown tiger. Not sure if it exists anymore, its America, not allowed. So no, you are wrong. Tigers can be just as social if not more. Tigers tend to be more interested in humans than lions.

Quote:Summary: Both are good towards their caretakers from childhood. when trained severely lions are good towards millions of people visit them annually. Tiger even trained can do feats in the circus, good towards trainers etc.., and safari also... but not to touch them, getting on them or sitting on them by people who they don't know unless drugged like in the case of Thailands temple and various similar things around the world. not lions like this not drugged even tigers are trained.

"Trained", what kind of training do you need. Oh i can tell you. Its called having people visit the lions and play with him as they are growing up and their lives. Yes. And i want to see a random person sitting or pushing or around a lion like you describe later on.

Drugged - thats all alleged. At your taigan park its also alleged the lions are drugged.

Quote:They are cunning and deceiving. There is no king of the Jungle or such things in wild or nature/ reality. It's just us who attributed each animal a tittle for our fun. nothing else. I used the attribute just for fun as most people use the lion as king of the jungle. Just fun nothing like king etc....,:) Yes, various people understand and tame different animals. I'm saying this safari purpose. Lions too don't welcome unknown people. If you see the videos how they are trained to be docile. you will understand. Tigers being solitary but lots of exceptions are there when trained they only be docile or anything with their caretaker or raiser not to unknown people petting him/riding them/beating them etc..., I'm referring all these to not to keeper/trainer/director Oleg zubkov, I'm referring all these to if people visit safari like happening to lions. In aggression or temperament department we can't discuss here. whatever, you better know about gir pet lion aka Gujarat lion not asiatic lion.lol. you can grab their tails. They don't bother. lol. It's quite opposite in case of the lion. whereas in the case of Tiger aggression is extreme.
Some tigers don't even like tourists on safari jeep/ gipsy just to see them.
https://twitter.com/paragenetics/status/...6934865921

Saying cunning and deceiving is a myth. I see you are the same guy on quora? There are a few experienced people on there, you should ask them a few questions. You are wrong bro.
The trainer/zoo keeper in the background says something interesting. Watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmhHrcLwmAk

And dont sent me a wild tiger cub said to be playfully chasing a jeep, that doesnt have to do with what we are talking about.

Messages In This Thread
Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - Sanju - 11-13-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - Nyers - 11-13-2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - Sanju - 11-14-2018, 08:54 AM
RE: Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - Sanju - 11-14-2018, 08:56 AM
RE: Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - Sanju - 11-14-2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - paul cooper - 11-14-2018, 10:33 AM
RE: Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - Sanju - 11-14-2018, 10:51 AM
RE: Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - Pckts - 11-28-2018, 02:02 AM
RE: Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - Sanju - 11-28-2018, 12:26 PM
RE: Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - Sanju - 12-16-2018, 12:50 PM
RE: Oleg Zubhkov-Lions TAIGAN Park - Sanju - 12-16-2018, 12:11 PM