There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

Nkaya Pan males, around 1 month ago on s126:

Photo Credit : Sheila's Africa 

*This image is copyright of its original author

Does anyone have the info of the blonded male, is he their brother/partner??
8 users Like Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Unknown. Could be son or partner, need to wait for them to be viewed more .

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 01-29-2021, 08:30 PM by Tr1x24 )

(01-29-2021, 08:13 PM)Brahimlegend Wrote: Unknown. Could be son or partner, need to wait for them to be viewed more .

He cant be their son, he is too old and they too young for that, maybe is a male from a pride they control, althrough they wouldn't tolerate him then..

I think I posted a picture of unknown males few months ago, there where 2 older males and 1 blonded younger on s126, so that might be them.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Venezuela titose Offline

| The king on the move |
Handsome Ear-notch. Part of the Khaya/Rietspruit males, a coalition of 3 brothers on Rietspruit Game Reserve in Hoedspruit, sons of the Karongwe's ruler "Zeus".
#Rietspruitgamereserve #GreaterKruger  
By: Photos of African Wildlife

7 users Like titose's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(01-28-2021, 06:50 PM)TinoArmando Wrote:
" target="_blank" class="post_link">

The big south Shishangeni male with the last Eastern Bank male who father this tank south shishangeni male ?

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(01-29-2021, 10:57 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: The big south Shishangeni male with the last Eastern Bank malewho father this tank south shishangeni male ?

Not known, but possible Old Gomondwane males.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 12:46 AM by Brahim )

@Tr1x24 some people think that Mohawk is actually in his older years. But I’m not sure tbh, he looks young to me too but I get where they are coming from

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(01-30-2021, 12:42 AM)Brahimlegend Wrote: @Tr1x24 some people think that Mohawk is actually in his older years. But I’m not sure tbh

Well, they are prob 7-8 yrs old, but i still doubt thats their son, they came in this area in 2019 if im not mistaken.

Venezuela titose Offline

| Dark mane and Smudge | Lubyelubye pride males or Mazithi males.
#Knp #LowerSabie 
By: Big On Wild - Wildlife Blog & Photography

7 users Like titose's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(11-28-2019, 10:14 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 09:14 PM)Potato Wrote: Do you know where exactly they are settled?

Their fathers territory was far southeast in Kruger around Crocodile bridge, so they are prob in that area, South Shishangaan males are in that part of Kruger too, if im not mistaken they are too sired by old Gomondwane males.

did the old Gomondwane males sired South Shishangaan males and south shishangeni male and also the 4 shishangeni males ? 

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 11:48 PM by Tr1x24 )

(01-30-2021, 10:42 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: did the old Gomondwane males sired South Shishangaan males and south shishangeni male and also the 4 shishangeni males ? 

No, theres no South Shishangaan males, only Shishangaan males (i miss type that in that post, i meant Shishangeni males) . 

Shishangaan and Shishangeni males are not cconnected or related, they are in different parts of Kruger, separated by 100+ km, only connection is similar name.

Old Gomondwanes sired Shishangeni males and  prob S. Shishangeni also, but thats only a speculation..

Its unknown who sired or from where come Shishangaan males.
3 users Like Tr1x24's post

Venezuela titose Offline

(01-30-2021, 10:42 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 10:14 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 09:14 PM)Potato Wrote: Do you know where exactly they are settled?

Their fathers territory was far southeast in Kruger around Crocodile bridge, so they are prob in that area, South Shishangaan males are in that part of Kruger too, if im not mistaken they are too sired by old Gomondwane males.

did the old Gomondwane males sired South Shishangaan males and south shishangeni male and also the 4 shishangeni males ? 
@kobe8jf1234  The Shishangaan males are in the Satara area (Singita- Lebombo) many kilometers away from the Shishangeni males and they are not related, maybe the name of both coalitions are similar... But they are not the same!
3 users Like titose's post

Venezuela titose Offline
( This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 01:11 AM by titose )

2 of the 3 warriors of Mjejane males "Toya and Pretty boy" in a recent sighting on the s114 road... Photos taken yesterday! 
#Knp #Malelane
By: Wentzel Coetzer

Toya |Mjejane Male|

Toya |Mjejane Male|

Pretty Boy |Mjejane male|

8 users Like titose's post

Gijima Offline
( This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 08:58 AM by Gijima )

Sweni Pride (cf_wildlifephotography)

I count at least four males?
7 users Like Gijima's post

Venezuela titose Offline

(01-31-2021, 06:23 AM)Gijima Wrote: S100 Pride (cf_wildlifephotography)

I count at least four males?

This is Sweni pride
2 users Like titose's post