There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Coalitions of Kruger National Park

Poland Potato Online
Contributor

Two Shishangeni male lions were with the hippo pools pride on the Crocodile River Road (S25) this morning, just 3.7km West of the S27, near Crocodile Bridge

They were walking in the road.

*This image is copyright of its original author
5 users Like Potato's post

Venezuela titose Offline

Close up and personal with the old Xihamham male, 1/3 Shishangaam male coalition!
#Knp #SingitaLebombo
By: Singita

7 users Like titose's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(01-21-2021, 08:58 PM)titose Wrote: Close up and personal with the old Xihamham male, 1/3 Shishangaam male coalition!
#Knp #SingitaLebombo

Famous Grumpy Shishangaan.. Which of the 3 is pressumed dead?
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Venezuela titose Offline

(01-21-2021, 09:11 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 08:58 PM)titose Wrote: Close up and personal with the old Xihamham male, 1/3 Shishangaam male coalition!
#Knp #SingitaLebombo

Famous Grumpy Shishangaan.. Which of the 3 is pressumed dead?
Actually I don't know which one is presumed dead, but we already see that the Xiahamham male is not!
1 user Likes titose's post

Brahim Offline
Moderators

Doesn’t have a name, or nickname he’s just smaller. I asked Brian rode about the Shishangaan, if he’s dead or not, they said they don’t know they haven’t been out on many drives.
1 user Likes Brahim's post

Poland Potato Online
Contributor

The Mananga lion pride at Singita Kruger National park consists of 4 adult lionesses, 3 sub-adults and 5 cubs. We have had the pleasure of viewing the pride regularly, most notably in the company of the Xihamham male.

Lion sightings on our concession have been spectacular lately. We are so delighted that South Africa’s borders are open once again, and we can welcome back our guests to experience this phenomenal concession and the wildlife that has made its home here.

6 users Like Potato's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

S129/Mazithi Dam males:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKV-yPOnbkv/...0ggo16hdkp
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(01-21-2021, 04:22 AM)titose Wrote: Gomondwane males
Gomondwane males i thought there were 7 where is other 2 are they dead ?

T I N O Offline
Moderators

(01-22-2021, 11:13 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 04:22 AM)titose Wrote: Gomondwane males
Gomondwane males i thought there were 7 where is other 2 are they dead ?

They've split in groups

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(01-22-2021, 11:13 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: Gomondwane males i thought there were 7 where is other 2 are they dead ?

Either split, or dead..more likely dead because they where not spotted anywhere for long time..
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

Venezuela titose Offline

With an unfriendly face Smudge Mazithi. 1/2 lubyelubye pride males
#Knp #Lowerasabie
By: Martin En Christine Pelser
Kruger National Park- 2021

5 users Like titose's post

United States kobe8jf1234 Offline

(01-22-2021, 11:19 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 11:13 PM)kobe8jf1234 Wrote: Gomondwane males i thought there were 7 where is other 2 are they dead ?

Either split, or dead..more likely dead because they where not spotted anywhere for long time..

thanks bro

Psyckoo Offline

This photo was share by Freddymrt on 2017, he said that he is one of the Talamati male, son of Matimba, i just wanted to know, is him one of the 3 Talamati who separed themself or another generation ?
Credit unknow

3 users Like Psyckoo's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(01-23-2021, 06:32 PM)Psyckoo Wrote: This photo was share by Freddymrt on 2017, he said that he is one of the Talamati male, son of Matimba, i just wanted to know, is him one of the 3 Talamati who separed themself or another generation ?
Credit unknow

Yes, thats 3rd Talamati who was with his brother DeLaporte Talamati, this male went missing around that time in late 2017/early 2018 and is pressumed dead.
4 users Like Tr1x24's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor
( This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:28 PM by Tr1x24 )

Snip Tail Mpondo, on s65 waterhole patroling :

Any news on Charleston Big Boy? Theres a lot of males around his territory lately..
9 users Like Tr1x24's post