WildFact
Request here to join invite only forum - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Members Corner (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-members-corner)
+--- Forum: Suggestion, Feedback and Complaint (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-suggestion-feedback-and-complaint)
+--- Thread: Request here to join invite only forum (/topic-request-here-to-join-invite-only-forum)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Request here to join invite only forum - sanjay - 01-16-2017

In this thread, you can request to join the Mature and Quality Information (Invite Only) section.

In this section, only invited members can make posts and thread. Only those who make quality posts and are mature enough for friendly debates will be allowed to make posts.
Note: It is not necessary that we will approve everyone. To approve any member depends on the decision of WildFact Core team. It also depends on your previous posts, posting styles and nature.

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - Rishi - 02-02-2017

How do I request..??   Weird

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - sanjay - 02-02-2017

Just make a request in this thread.
For now there is no thread or topic. Once a thread will start we will start approving or declining the request.

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - brotherbear - 03-03-2017

request to open topic: Big Cat Interspecific Relations with Bears

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - sanjay - 03-03-2017

@brotherbear, you have been approved, You can not create Topics.

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - brotherbear - 03-04-2017

(03-03-2017, 11:40 PM)sanjay Wrote: @brotherbear, you have been approved, You can not create Topics.

Understood.

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - Rishi - 03-04-2017

(01-16-2017, 09:13 PM)sanjay Wrote: In this thread, you can request to join the Mature and Quality Information (Invite Only) section.

In this section, only invited members can make posts and thread. Only those who make quality posts and are mature enough for friendly debates will be allowed to make posts.
Note: It is not necessary that we will approve everyone. To approve any member depends on the decision of WildFact Core team. It also depends on your previous posts, posting styles and nature.

Plz add me, if some such threads are opened..
U know, i dont troll & keep shut unless i have info to add..

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - sanjay - 03-04-2017

Rishi, we will inform you, as I said I have to take permission with others.

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - sanjay - 04-18-2017

We have launched our first comparison thread and its time to you guys make informative and quality posts.
http://wildfact.com/forum/topic-comparing-cats-a-discussion-of-similarities-and-differences-between-felids

Make a request here and now we will add you. so that you can make post, But before posting any information note-
1. Make an extensive research base on science and valid proofs.
2. Create the post in your own words (no copy paste) and make it like a informative blog post with relative images and sources.
3. Do not use abusive or aggressive language, we have 0 tolerance for this.

Any good article will increase your reputation here and chances are you may be selected in one of the moderator team. We want this section best on internet with full of valuable information.

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - Pantherinae - 04-18-2017

I would really like to join Sanjay :) I can write some good stuff reagarding lions evolution :)

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - Polar - 04-19-2017

May I join in too, @sanjay?

I have past documentation from personal research and scientific studies, and feel as if I can make a great contribution to the thread.

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - sanjay - 04-19-2017

@Rishi, @Pantherinae and @Polar you have been approved.

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - Pckts - 04-19-2017

I'd like to join as well if possible.
Thanks

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - sanjay - 04-20-2017

@Pckts, you have been approved.

RE: Request here to join invite only forum - Spalea - 06-02-2017

I only would like to participate in the "Comparing big cats anatomy" thread, in order to give an answer, an advice to @Pckts 's last question. An objective answer, I assure you.