WildFact
Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Captive & Domesticated Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-captive-domesticated-animals)
+--- Thread: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris: A Gallery of Captivity (/topic-zoos-circuses-safaris-a-gallery-of-captivity)

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Amnon242 - 07-06-2017

tigress...

this is not the same male as the one 220 kg above...

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Garfield - 07-06-2017

Alright Sanjay, thats fine, maybe ill take a break from this for awhile an do some more learnin, I know you guys are more into the scholary stuff, thats fine.  Um gonna be headin over to the drug store an maybe pick me up a note pad or somthin, maybe try to start jottin down some real factual like stuff.  Alright, well keep it real bros, see ya.   Garfield out.

Young amur male (I dont know exact age). He was 140 kg when he was 16 months old...thats not bad...

This is the lion I posted yesterday...I estimated him to be 190 kg, but he is overfed. This is not my photo..and its his 5th birthday

Sumatran. This is female...I think...

malayan male

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - GrizzlyClaws - 07-07-2017

(07-06-2017, 11:06 PM)Amnon242 Wrote: malayan male

He kinda looks like an Amoyen tiger.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Garfield - 07-08-2017

Hey bros ive been fishin around tryin to gather some data on this stuff which is what i said i was gonna do.   A lion dude on youtube gave me some leads.  He said go talk to this bro named lionclaws, hes like that bro gut some factual stuff on this.  Problem is, when I try to join the site, it dont let me join it, dont no what up.  Anybody have any ideas or tips on how to reigister on this site carniforum, carnivoraforum.com/site      I cant get on, the dude lionclaws is on there to, if anybody can help with this please let me no.

An just one thing, i put up some dope post, HD vids, not pics, cuz i been lookin at these cats for a long time, i mean thats not nothin that somthin, just sayin.  I do have more to, an I had seen some big whopper tigers to, but they werent fat though, none of the cats that i saw were neutered or over fed, so just sayin.  Anyways, alright bros, keep it real while um gone.

RE: Zoos, Circuses, Safaris... A Gallery of Captivity - Amnon242 - 07-09-2017

sumatran

sumatran (different)

sumatran

again...

male...

asiatic