WildFact
Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage (/topic-birmingham-coalition-male-lineage)

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Ttimemarti - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 02:07 AM)criollo2mil Wrote: It’s amazing to see how bulked up the Kambula YMs 1 and 2 have become…..it seems they are indeed still w their older coalition partner.  I hear he’s possibly from pretoriuskop pride he was part of 5 brothers but I know very little about that area.

PC Louise Howa

Does K1 and K2 have the sniptail

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - criollo2mil - 06-08-2023

(06-07-2023, 07:30 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: Does K1 and K2 have the sniptail

K2

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Mapokser - 06-10-2023

I saw a video ( it was sent to me so I don't have a link ) of the Kambula males and one had a very bad limp, is anyone aware of what may have happened with him? Maybe it's the same one injured by Gijimas? If so I imagine that Gijimas crippled him for good and he'll be one of those limper males who get better at some times before getting worse again and so on for the rest of his life.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - T_Ferguson - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 12:19 AM)Mapokser Wrote: I saw a video ( it was sent to me so I don't have a link ) of the Kambula males and one had a very bad limp, is anyone aware of what may have happened with him? Maybe it's the same one injured by Gijimas? If so I imagine that Gijimas crippled him for good and he'll be one of those limper males who get better at some times before getting worse again and so on for the rest of his life.

There is this from a few hours ago apparently...

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - criollo2mil - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 12:19 AM)Mapokser Wrote: I saw a video ( it was sent to me so I don't have a link ) of the Kambula males and one had a very bad limp, is anyone aware of what may have happened with him? Maybe it's the same one injured by Gijimas? If so I imagine that Gijimas crippled him for good and he'll be one of those limper males who get better at some times before getting worse again and so on for the rest of his life.

I suspect this is the sighting?

Third vid is the limping boy .  

credit is: Dan Hirschowitz

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - book1206 - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 02:32 AM)criollo2mil Wrote:

First video:  K5 vs DM Talamati boy
Second:    K4 waited for K5 and K6.
Third:       K6 chased 2nd Talamati boy.

There is no sign K3 (the one crippled by Gijimas) and Nkuhuma

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Ttimemarti - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 05:40 AM)book1206 Wrote:

First video:  K5 vs DM Talamati boy
Second:    K4 waited for K5 and K6.
Third:       K6 chased 2nd Talamati boy.

There is no sign K3 (the one crippled by Gijimas) and Nkuhuma
So the blonde talamati boys is badly injured?

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Tr1x24 - 06-10-2023

Not suprising, only 3 Kambulas are bullying 2 Talamatis.

Hope Blonde Talamati got away.

Talamatis should accept NK, without him, chances they become territorial in SS are quite slim (unless they target S8 male, which they prob wont as he has their natal territory).

(06-10-2023, 07:06 AM)Ttimemarti Wrote: So the blonde talamati boys is badly injured?

He has been in poor/skinny condition for months, unfortunatley, i think he contracted some disease.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Potato - 06-10-2023

Was it on Londolozi or in western sector?

(06-10-2023, 07:12 PM)Potato Wrote: Was it on Londolozi or in western sector?

Londolozi.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - GhostCatP-22 - 06-11-2023

Hopefully he just gets beat up a bit but the Kambulas are serious boys. How did blonde talamati Khanya get a leg/knee injury? Last week he looked great! 
Just wondering on the limping kambula what leg of his was injured?

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Mwk85 - 06-13-2023

Nkuhuma male back in the west and with the Ximhungwes again. He has a bit of a limp with the right rear leg as well.

*This image is copyright of its original author

*This image is copyright of its original author

https://instagram.com/stories/lionsightings/3124083534057384312?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - Duco Ndona - 06-13-2023

Thats not the greatest news. 
Not only this means that his latest attempt at joining a coalition failed again. It also endangers him should the PCmales find him. Especially if that limp is bad enough.

RE: Birmingham Coalition Male Lineage - criollo2mil - 06-13-2023

(06-13-2023, 02:05 PM)Duco Ndona Wrote: Thats not the greatest news. 
Not only this means that his latest attempt at joining a coalition failed again. It also endangers him should the PCmales find him. Especially if that limp is bad enough.

I echo these sentiments exactly