There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions

Australia Ahmed Ali Offline

*This image is copyright of its original author
the twins/Littilmate both in 2011  .

Hip scar and Mantimahle pride .

Created By Original auther .

Made by :- Rutting Zhong .
3 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Golden mane majingilane back to 2011 at elephant plains 
Photo created By Tony
1 user Likes Ahmed Ali's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

@Ahmed Ali How do you know this is HS' littermate? I thought there were no photos of the Majingilanes with their mothers as small cubs.

Ngonya Offline

(12-19-2023, 01:20 AM)Mapokser Wrote: How do you know this is HS' littermate? I thought there were no photos of the Majingilanes with their mothers as small cubs.
Ahmed sent me some images of HS with his mother/sister
October 2007:
Hip Scar

Sister

Sister - HS - Mother

2005/06

3 users Like Ngonya's post

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor

They're very big in all those photos already, they are with the pride already, it's impossible to say they are littermates or this lioness is even their mother. Could be an aunt.
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

(12-19-2023, 02:05 AM)Mapokser Wrote: They're very big in all those photos already, they are with the pride already, it's impossible to say they are littermates or this lioness is even their mother. Could be an aunt.

Look , first of all Keep your dissagree in every thing i share like befor even in your account in Facebook Name Ricardo , what is your point ? 
How you can tell that is impossible ? Do you have any proves ? You can't .

Becouse me the one who have the proves and i let my frind to send you these pictures so accepted or not it will not change everything .

Them all togather we comparing pictures they are 100% littilmates so what is your profe ?

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-19-2023, 02:34 AM by Mapokser Edit Reason: Typo )

@Ahmed Ali Huh? I've no idea what you're talking about, but it is against the rules to bring things from outside to here so if you have some drama with someone, please leave me out of it. Also it's not nice to dox people, so if you think someone here is someone else you already know from somewhere else, like a public social media where people use their real names, don't say it.

Now as for the argument, I never said it is impossible, did I? I asked how did you know they were littermates because it seems it'd be very difficult to assert this and I'm not a fan of claiming relationships between lions as facts if they are not proven facts, opinions are fine, but it can seem as misinformation if they're given without pointing out that it is an opinion. Like who is the father of a certain cub in a coalition.

The photos you sent are not proof of anything, 1 lioness and 2 subadults together in a photo don't prove the lioness is the mother, never mind "100%".
1 user Likes Mapokser's post

(12-19-2023, 02:31 AM)Mapokser Wrote: @Ahmed Ali Huh? I've no idea what you're talking about, but it is against the rules to bring things from outside to here so if you have some drama with someone, please leave me out of it. Also it's not nice to dox people, so if you think someone here is someone else you already know from somewhere else, like a public social media where people use their real names, don't say it.

Now as for the argument, I never said it is impossible, did I? I asked how did you know they were littermates because it seems it'd be very difficult to assert this and I'm not a fan of claiming relationships between lions as facts if they are not proven facts, opinions are fine, but it can seem as misinformation if they're given without pointing out that it is an opinion. Like who is the father of a certain cub in a coalition.

The photos you sent are not proof of anything, 1 lioness and 2 subadults together in a photo don't prove the lioness is the mother, never mind "100%".
Look take it as example or close example ( him and his sister + thier mom ( the one who you won't believe it as thier ) like Ridgs nose Nkuhuma and her 2 cubs fathered By 2 Plains Camp males . So if you look or return to my older posts for hip scar and his littilmate sister you will understand or you will know at the end .

So you can't tell me that 2 subs fatherd by plains Camp are not belong to Ridgs Nose Nkuhuma (?? ) .

Panama Mapokser Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 12-19-2023, 10:44 AM by Mapokser )

@Ahmed Ali We know RN is the mother of the 2 subs, there was only her and her sister in the pride and her sister was pregnant. But there were many lionesses in thhe Majingilane's natal pride. The situation is not the same in the slightest.

I can get a photo of the Ximhungwe female and the 2 cubs together, does it mean she is the mother? No. Photos of females and subs together means nothing. You'd need photos of the cubs in the densite, before getting introduced, to have actual evidence.

Claiming stuff like this, from a big pride at Kruger in 2005 is just too much, when we can't even tell the mothers of many of the cubs today in SS because we lack photos of them in the den.

Is the remaining Talamati Breakaway female the mother of some or all the 3 remaining subs? We don't know.

Which of the 9 older Mangheni cubs belong to which of the 3 younger Mangheni females specifically w? We have no idea.

Which of the 13 Kambula cubs belong to which of the 5 core Kambula females specifically? No clue.

But am I suppose to believe that that lioness is HS's littermate because you have a photo of them together with an older female in 2007?

Look, it's fine if you post "HS and who I believe is his littermate" or "Simba who I believe was sired by Musafa instead of his brother Scar", I wouldn't have a problem with that, everybody enjoys speculating such things, but it sounds odd to make such unnecessary, specific claims as complete facts when it's literally impossible to verify any of your claims.

New people would come in and read what you post and believe they're verified facts, they'll believe a Kambula female is the daughter of this specific Majingilane you chose, or that a lioness from Kruger is mother, littermate or whatever of this other Majingilane you pointed out... When in reality any of the 4 Majingis can be the father of the said Kambula, and the females from Kruger can be aunts and cousins instead of mothers and littermates.
2 users Like Mapokser's post

Australia Horizon Offline
Moderators

(12-19-2023, 01:59 AM)Ngonya Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 01:20 AM)Mapokser Wrote: How do you know this is HS' littermate? I thought there were no photos of the Majingilanes with their mothers as small cubs.
October 2007:
Hip Scar

Sister

Sister - HS - Mother

2005/06

Any idea of location? Great images!
2 users Like Horizon's post

South Africa Wyld@Heart Offline

(12-19-2023, 01:53 PM)Horizon Wrote: Any idea of location? Great images!
Pretty sure the rocky area is at the Kruger Tablets between Skukuza and Tshokwane.
1 user Likes Wyld@Heart's post

Moderators

(12-21-2023, 02:35 AM)Wyld@Heart Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 01:53 PM)Horizon Wrote: Any idea of location? Great images!
Pretty sure the rocky area is at the Kruger Tablets between Skukuza and Tshokwane.

Thank you, amazing images & location.
2 users Like Horizon's post

(12-19-2023, 01:53 PM)Horizon Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 01:59 AM)Ngonya Wrote:
October 2007:
Hip Scar

Sister

Sister - HS - Mother

2005/06

Any idea of location? Great images!

Yes all between Skukuza and Tshokwane in H1-2  last photo in 2005/2006 likely in S36 as this normal area of Mantimahle pride .

About Mapsoker he talk alot just becouse he can't accepted as he is not a true follower of Majingilane him and others should finde thier origins for years but who cares .

I will share but i already done that many photos since 2009 to 2014 that hip scar littilmate sister with her mom after hip scar joined his brothers around or late 2008 and his sister left with his mother to mating with the new males ( known the One eye and Stompie Robson/Othawa males ) .
1 user Likes Ahmed Ali's post

hip scar Majingilane and his brothers feed on buffalo in S36 in Kruger National Park .

Back to 2009 .
Created By :- original auther .
5 users Like Ahmed Ali's post

Moderators

You got some of the very best throwback photos I had ever seen, Ahmed.  Let's stay focused on that. And knowledge as well on that era. Thank you again for your contribution.
3 users Like Horizon's post