There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions

Brazil Sirius-B Offline
New Join

(04-24-2018, 04:09 PM)Tshokwane Wrote: My stance on Rasta's death has been made pretty clear in past discussions about it, so we're not going to start debating about it all over again.

For what is worth, I don't really care whether they actually killed him outright, like they did with Kinky tail, or if he died from his injuries after the fight, or even if he wasn't at all killed by them in a fight and it's all "speculation", like Sirius wants to say.

History, for a lack of a better word in a natural context, says that the whole coalition went there to fight the Majingilane, to take back their land, and when they returned two of them were missing, one returned seriously injured, the other never returned, and was presumed dead.

What a coincidence that in the middle of all this there's a full hour's lenght video with sounds of lions fighting, the exact same kind of sounds that were listened when the Majingilane killed Kinky tail. 

What a coincidence, right?...

That's all I have to say on the subject, I hope there's not 200 posts following on this trying to prove to me why I'm wrong, or right, because trust me, there's a hundered plus pages on this thread and we have been there on this debate, and there's almost a hundred on the Mapogo thread, again with the same discussion.
I understand you, and agree that we shouldn't fill this thread with such repetitive discussion. I think all I wanted to prove is on the previous post, so it doesn't make any sense to insist on my point. Even though, just to make it clear, to me, there wasn't any fight, and Rasta disapeared after that night. But again, i respect your point of view, and agree it is nonsense to keep discussing this, so let's leave it this way. And no, i don't think that he was darted or any other stupid conspiration, he migh've been killed by the majingilanes, i don't no, but in that night, it just seems, he wasn't. And it seems to me that the elephant plains conflict, as it was told, makes no sense, and can't be prooven by anything other than a video with sounds of lions vocalizing, which doesn't necesseraly means a fight, but maybe i'am wrong. Also, i agree that my source  is not the best, but it provides considerable information, despite the ridiculous humanization and fanatism.
1 user Likes Sirius-B's post

Messages In This Thread
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-02-2017, 10:19 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-08-2017, 09:59 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 12-24-2017, 08:28 AM
[email protected] - Shaudimela - 04-12-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Sirius-B - 04-24-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - fursan syed - 02-17-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - Tshokwane - 02-17-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-30-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-30-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-31-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-31-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-31-2019, 07:00 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-31-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-31-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-31-2019, 11:04 PM