There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions

South Africa HouseOfLions Offline

(06-29-2017, 05:40 PM)Tshokwane Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 06:40 AM)HouseOfLions Wrote: And yes, numbers are important but individual strength is the most important.

I disagree. A coalition of three smaller males, say the Tsalalas, can pick off a member of another bigger stronger one, and then after that tip the scale to their favour.
(06-29-2017, 06:40 AM)HouseOfLions Wrote: But true power is shown when the numbers are equal!

But for them that matters only when it suits their needs. They don't do it like us.
(06-29-2017, 06:40 AM)HouseOfLions Wrote: But they have been REALLY LUCKY that a large coalition, like themselves (5), the Mapogos (6) or the Matimbas (all 6 of them), haven't come into the sabi in recent years to challenge them since they took the west (except the BBoys of course). If it did, then we would have seen their metal!

But it did. At least 4 large coalitions were present in their time, and got to challenge them one way or the other.
1- Mapogos themselves(5)
2- Selatis(4)
3- Matimbas(6)
4- Birminghams(5).
That it didn't finish them off is much more than just luck.
(06-29-2017, 06:40 AM)HouseOfLions Wrote: Dude, there is a user called T Rabbit who just called them that. I know they are a VERY successful lion coalition but the best in Africa - LOL.

And he's also new. So he has to learn first how we do things in the forum first before we can make him accountable for it, keep in mind that.

Sorry, but it didn't. They never fought the 5 Mapogos, or do you want me to start posting articles that prove so?

The only fought the selati after hank died and they were down to 3. And even then, they never fought them as a 3 vs 4, they fought then in a 1 vs 4.

And the matimbas? lol, if the matimbas had stayed together, the would have kicked out the manginjis a long time ago, again they got lucky!

And the Bboy. The Bboys haven't even challenged them dude!

And back to my main point, I said: " since they took the west". So yes, there hasn't been any large coalition in that time (to challenge them) since then, except the bboys. And which is exactly why I said that HAVE BEEN LUCKY.

And yes, I agree that 3 lions can tip the favor in their favor, but only if the bigger coalition is heavily separated. If they are all close to one another, they will immediately call to one another and absolutely destroy the competition. And if you look it at another way, if a newer coalition of say 6 males, comes to take over a area (like the Mapogos), there is LITERALLY NOTHING your 3 male lions can do to stop them - NOTHING.

And that is why I have been saying, if a newer coalition of say 4/5 came to challenge the manginjis, then we would have seen how "strong" they actually are - because beating 2 lions, while you are 4, is good but nothing impressive!
1 user Likes HouseOfLions's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - HouseOfLions - 06-29-2017, 11:20 PM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-02-2017, 10:19 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-08-2017, 09:59 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 12-24-2017, 08:28 AM
[email protected] - Shaudimela - 04-12-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - fursan syed - 02-17-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - Tshokwane - 02-17-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-30-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-30-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-31-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-31-2019, 02:50 AM