There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions

Singapore Skybed Offline

hi guys, this should help to clear things up :)

stefano orlini1 day ago (edited)
One of majingis (dark mane) seems blind to one eye..this may be a serious injuries. Everyway, next fight between majingilane and matimba will be decisive, unfortunately, there are a lots of cubs both in  majingis pride and in matimba pride, whoever ever wins will kill them all

Khimbini Wildlife Videos1 day ago
Dark mane eye was damaged sometime time go, he's been like this for over a year now.

stefano orlini1 day ago
Thanks for the info, i didn't know it

james rabbit1 day ago
+Khimbini Wildlife Videos khim, do you have sighted hip scar and the othawas or know where they are?

+james rabbit : I haven't seen heard anything about him however last I heard a male lion roar about four kilometers away from where I had just seen the three Majingilane males, I do think that was him calling.

Marias Erasmus1 day ago
Do any of you notice, dark mane appears blinded from one eye?

Ross1 day ago
+Marias Erasmus The eye does look as though it has cataracts or something

Guy Smiley1 day ago
Marias Erasmus, yes! I thought so too. His right eye looks almost white. How old are these boys now? Been watching them for years.

Dark mane was injured on his eye in a brotherly fight some time ago. I might find you picture to show the wound that caused it.

Scrapper Mr.t1 day ago
+Guy Smiley 11

Marias Erasmus9 hours ago
+Khimbini Wildlife thanks for clearing it
1 user Likes Skybed's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - Skybed - 03-25-2016, 08:34 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-02-2017, 10:19 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-08-2017, 09:59 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 12-24-2017, 08:28 AM
[email protected] - Shaudimela - 04-12-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - fursan syed - 02-17-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - Tshokwane - 02-17-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-30-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-30-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-31-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-31-2019, 02:50 AM