There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions

United States John21 Offline

(01-16-2016, 01:01 PM)MapogoOrElse Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 12:46 AM)Majingilane Wrote:
Quote:how many of those sectors did the Mapogos control in their glory days?
Something like this, you can see the how the territory was divided after the split in 2008.

*This image is copyright of its original author

After the Majingilane takeover, the Mapogos were left with only the western part, the same were the Majingilane now are dominant.

Quote:and where did the fight with KT and the 4 majingilane took place?
The fight was in Nkorho, I believe, in the north east of the Sabi sands, that's why they were able to capture it on video, the were close enough to the action.
This is why I feel the Mapogos were A. The best coalition because look at that massive territory...Just amazing and B. That they were promise unfulfilled...Can you imagine what they could have done if Mr. T. could have just relaxed and taken a back seat to Makhulu for a few years and do what he ultimately ended up doing later on?!?!?! What coalition would have beaten those 6?!?!?! Majingilane would have stood no chance at all...I mean it only took Mr. T. & KT to kill one of them while the 5 were trying to push them West...Mr. T. had a lot to do with making the Mapogos great but a lot to do with their downfall as well...

I agree for sure. Their domination of the Sabi Sand has never been seen nor will it be seen again. They conquered roughly 75% of SS in 1+ year. I think the Birminghams have a slight chance to rival that feat once the Majingilanes are deposed. The Majingilanes are old now and if the Birminghams wanted to, they could blitzkrieg them but they are too busy mating right now. Once the Majingilanes are deposed I don't see any other coalition rivaling them in the next 4 years barring a large coalition comes from Kruger or Manyeleti. 

The Matimbas like the Majingilanes don't have too long as a force. They number 5 but only 2 are in SS.

Matshapiris are powerful and formidable but number only 2. 

The Birminghams are set for a while but it will still be a long shot to rival the much vaunted Mapogo coalition.
2 users Like John21's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - John21 - 01-17-2016, 09:00 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-02-2017, 10:19 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 11-08-2017, 09:59 AM
[email protected] - swtlei4u - 12-24-2017, 08:28 AM
[email protected] - Shaudimela - 04-12-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - fursan syed - 02-17-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - HouseOfLions - 02-17-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: The mighty Mapogos - Tshokwane - 02-17-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-30-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-30-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - lionjaguar - 10-31-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: The Mighty Mapogos - Potato - 10-31-2019, 02:50 AM