There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Thread Closed 
Overrated size of Munna aka Langda of Kanha National Park

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

(07-23-2014, 03:05 AM)'TheLioness' Wrote: Just threw this together rather quickly, konda, munna, banda, out of them all munna is the least impressive, and the picture of konda is 2006,three years before his death.

*This image is copyright of its original author

I'm rather busy now, will post more of my thoughts later, he is a very nice looking tiger, tall, but when it comes to compact and muscular, he is not very impressive as some other tigers are.

Here is munna with tigress, different pictures and angles show better results.

is this konda? I know his small stipes on his head are bold black and munna has CAT spelled.

Thanks for reading, post more pictures pckts, can you do comparson or maybe ask guate to do konda munna for a great result.

Your cherry picked 3 images that are from completely different places, different angles and nothing to compare them too. 
Why not use the Munna Image I posted where the jeep is behind him he his muscles are taught and his height is easily seen?
You know I can bring up a few waghdoh pictures that will be not nearly as impressive as others. Same with any other tiger, Munna is massive, he is fit, thick, tall, long, his head and paws are large and he has defeated two other massive tigers. Cherry pick one image and try to claim it as fact all you want, it wont change the fact that munna is quoted by tons of eye witnesses as...
Largest tiger in Kahna, Huge Tiger, Massive tiger, etc...
List goes on and on.
No matter if he is slightly smaller or slightly larger than Patewala and Naak male, he is a massive tiger.
This is 100% backed be real evidence. Not copy and pasted "comparisions" 

If we try and compare random images than I guess all the ones bold made show that male lions are the same size as waghdoh, right lioness?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overrated size of Munna aka Langda of Kanha National Park - Pckts - 07-23-2014, 06:42 PM