There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Thread Closed 
Overrated size of Munna aka Langda of Kanha National Park

Roflcopters Offline
Modern Tiger Expert
( This post was last modified: 07-18-2014, 01:34 AM by Roflcopters )

Trust me, You don't know what you're talking about because the people you are quoting are a bunch of nobodies. out of everyone you quoted, Kshitij Degaonkar is the only guy that has seen wild tigers in his life and i can confirm this because he used to be under me in the old orkut group back in the days. as far as Asianbuffalo/Minh ha goes, this guy is heavily biased towards Munna and Tiger sizes in general.

Pckts, I have been in the business for 6-7 years to know what I'm talking about. 

ok let's begin

*This image is copyright of its original author

read all the replies of Asianbuffalo, the video uploader or jagroar is a close friend of mine btw. 

Kshitij has been to Kanha National Park, I can confirm this but he's wrong here with Shivaji/Wagdoh thing. Infact, everyone in the tourism community would name Wagdoh as the biggest male from Central India and the next-ups would be males within Tadoba, I assure you of that. Munna and others don't even compare because they are not in the same league as Wagdoh male.

"Munna is capable of reaching 360-410kg in weight"

"Munna's big and tall as KZT023"

"450-500kg tiger" 

Overrating Munna's size again and turning him into some Fairytale tiger from fantasies.

I agree with Kshitij here, this is exactly what happened in Bandhavgarh. B2's popularity overshadowed Bokha's existence.

comparing KZT023 to Katezari male of Tadoba and Jay of Nagzira to KZT023 and KZT085.

we have a genius over here LOL

all of this is made up and misinformation.

Lastly, my point was to show you that you were copy pasting conversations and quotes from the wrong people. I know them all, been there and done that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overrated size of Munna aka Langda of Kanha National Park - Roflcopters - 07-18-2014, 01:27 AM