There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Animal Strength Feats

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Control your emotion while posting.
This is tiger predation thread not the 2 animal interaction thread. Tiger do not regularly prey on crocodile. They fight and kill each other due to different reason and that's too rare incident. They don't kill and eat each other on regular basis. So this is not thread for all this.

@BARKA , You know bears, crocodile, tiger, lion and other animals are extremely powerful and capable. They have their own behavior, style and social life to handle situation. You can not put one on top of another. You seems to be obsessed with tigers and due to this your aim is to get maximum sources of tiger supremacy, but I suggest you to flip the coin and read the other side of the story too, Devote some time to read about Lion, Bear, Leopard etc and you will many great story and data about them which is equally astonishing. Its all matter of preference. Obviously, some has more documented evidence than other but that does mean the other should be discredited.
There are lot of factors when we compare 2 predators.
Anyway, This thread is about tiger predation so post only about it.
4 users Like sanjay's post

United Kingdom BARKA Offline
Banned

(11-30-2017, 11:19 PM)sanjay Wrote: Control your emotion while posting.
This is tiger predation thread not the 2 animal interaction thread. Tiger do not regularly prey on crocodile. They fight and kill each other due to different reason and that's too rare incident. They  don't kill and eat each other on regular basis. So this is not thread for all this.

@BARKA , You know bears, crocodile, tiger, lion and other animals are extremely powerful and capable. They have their own behavior, style and social life to handle situation. You can not put one on top of another. You seems to be obsessed with tigers and due to this your aim is to get maximum sources of tiger supremacy, but I suggest you to flip the coin and read the other side of the story too, Devote some time to read about Lion, Bear, Leopard etc and you will many great story and data about them which is equally astonishing. Its all matter of preference. Obviously, some has more documented evidence than other but that does mean the other should be discredited.
There are lot of factors when we compare 2 predators.
Anyway, This thread is about tiger predation so post only about it.

@sanjay 

I seriously don't know how many times i have to explain this!...

1) I never, and i repeat NEVER once stated that Tigers "regularly" prey on Crocodiles, not once. Genghis and Machli were known to have killed and challenged numerous Crocs, not on a regular...but on numerous occasions. They had a reputation for dominating even large Crocodiles. Go watch the documentary "Land of the Tiger"...a male Tiger swims to the deep part of the lake, where he's more vulnerable, and usurps his Sambar deer kill from TWO adult Crocodiles.

2) All the posts i've done about Tiger interactions with Bears, Crocs, Rhinos and Elephants, have all got to do with predations and killings....and what is this thread called? Lets see..."Tiger predation"

3) Its an ESTABLISHED FACT, that Amur tigers regularly predate on both Brown bears and Black bears. So that's exactly what my sources show!

4) Its a fact that Tigers have attacked and killed adult Elephants and large adult Crocodiles, both in and out of the water...again, i'm not saying or implying its the norm, but its happened more then once. So i posted some accounts on it.

5) Its a fact that adult Rhinos have been predated on, several times in Dudhwa and Kaziranga, so i thought i'd post some info on that too.

6) I'm not on here to over-glorify Tigers and spread false propoganda. Every single claim i made, i backed up with evidence. As for comparing them with Lions and Bears etc...Yes, i know what you mean...Lions and Bears are also powerful, formidable beasts that deserve ALOT of respect and admiration, however...just because their large, powerful, formidable beasts too, doesn't mean their capable of doing the same feats as Tigers can. Remember, Lions are strong but the Tiger is stronger, lions are agile, but the Tigers more agile. They can't all be evenly matched, otherwise no animal will be UNIQUE in its own right. Tiger sharks and Bull sharks are very powerful and formidable top class predators, but that doesn't mean they have the same predatory gifts as the Great white shark. Every animal is unique, and some are just more gifted to do far more impressive things then others can, its as simple as that. 

7) There's no obsession here, whatsoever. Its just that my accounts have never been posted on Wildfact before! You guys keep showing accounts of Tigers killing just herbivores, but where's all the predations and killing accounts on Bears, adult Elephants, adult Rhinos and Crocodiles?...At least i bought something new to the forum, and changed this thread up abit because it started to get stale and just repeats of the same animals getting killed.

8) And i love how you guys keep warning me and telling me to control my emotions, but let Spalea, get away with accusing me of holding the Tiger as some deity, and for spreading hearsay. LOL!!
1 user Likes BARKA's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

I know, you are not going to stop, So I have to create new thread on discussion section.
Point 1-5 can be discussed. BUT point 6 is not accepted here. Putting tiger strength above lions and bear is clearly show you are obsessed with Tiger. There is no validated data which proves supremacy of tigers, tigers as predators in its ecosystem is as powerful as other predator in their ecosystem. Don't impose your observation on others, its only you who thinks all these, there is no single member here who will say tiger is much more powerful than a lion or bear. People are much mature here and they have passed the phase that you are passing by.

When you joined the forum you tried to bring the Lion vs Tiger debate, But mods didn't allowed and now you are trying to put it an other way. If you want post data and information go ahead and post in relevant thread, but don't try to emphasize the posts about tiger supremacy over other top predators, specially when there is very less approved data of the wild animals interaction.
5 users Like sanjay's post

Mexico CrysOmega Offline

Tigers are impressive animals, many users of this forum are enthusiasts of tigers, others of lions, bears, leopards etc ...
probably you just want to show that the tiger is awesome, I used to be like that, go into many groups just to discuss the exploits of the tigers, then take a break from the tigers and start researching other big cats, the same with bears and canids, I myself considered that canids like wolves and dogs were incapable of tearing down large prey without help but I was wrong, I also believed that bears were simply omnivores and only consumed proteins by stealing the prey of hypercarnors like cougars and wolves.
I only say I could do things with order and respect, publish the accounts but in their respective threads, wildfact is a place to learn and Share, if you want to make a tiger vs animal thread you should look elsewhere on the internet.

Many of the accounts that you publish are not unknown, in the past they have been discussed and analyzed in other forums, that is not bad, so we learn better about nature and how it really works.
5 users Like CrysOmega's post

Banned
( This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 02:32 AM by BARKA )

(12-01-2017, 01:25 AM)sanjay Wrote: I know, you are not going to stop, So I have to create new thread on discussion section.
Point 1-5 can be discussed. BUT point 6 is not accepted here. Putting tiger strength above lions and bear is clearly show you are obsessed with Tiger. There is no validated data which proves supremacy of tigers, tigers as predators in its ecosystem is as powerful as other predator in their ecosystem. Don't impose your observation on others, its only you who thinks all these, there is no single member here who will say tiger is much more powerful than a lion or bear. People are much mature here and they have passed the phase that you are passing by.

When you joined the forum you tried to bring the Lion vs Tiger debate, But mods didn't allowed and now you are trying to put it an other way. If you want post data and information go ahead and post in relevant thread, but don't try to emphasize the posts about tiger supremacy over other top predators, specially when there is very less approved data of the wild animals interaction.

@sanjay 

First of all, i'm not trying to put Tigers over lions or bears, just to promote "Tiger supremacy" or something. If what i'm saying is NOT a fact, then please explain to me, why ALL, not some...but all of the world's big cat experts widely acknowledge the TIGER as the worlds strongest and most powerful Cat??...

A Pitbull is a very strong dog, but it doesn't mean it has the same strength as a Rottweiler! You actually think the lion, bear and tiger are equal? I'm not talking about one on one fights, because Peter doesn't want that on the forum and i prefer not to because it just turns into heated debates and flame wars, so its best to avoid that on a forum like this. But, you need to understand, that even though Tigers, lions and bears are all large predatory animals, that doesn't mean their equal, period. I already explained that every animal is unique and has their own unique physical attributes and you know that, so stop denying it.

Yeah, larger Bears are definately stronger, but not more powerful then Tigers or lions. Reason being...the difference between strength and power is, that a Tiger can generate its strength in a far more explosive and quicker manner, then any Bear can. Bears are more like Sumo-wrestlers, just brute strength, not explosive. Its a big difference! The Tiger is more like a powerful martial artist and the Bear like a Sumo-wrestler. The fighter has the more powerful punches and kicks and the wrestler can move and pull more weight. 

So i'm openly admitting that the larger Bears are stronger then Tigers and lions, while the big cats are built for more raw power. If a Bear tryed to takedown a Bull Gaur, 1 ton Water buffalo or an adult Rhino, it would get smashed completely! Bears are simply not built to take on large powerful herbivores like the big Cats. They'd be much more effective in a fight against another predator. You need to get what i'm trying to say....every animal is unique and possesses different attributes, and some animals are just built superior and have been gifted with a greater physicality.

You guys act like i'm saying a Tigers life is worth more then a Bears or lions, which is a sick, vile thing to even think of. All animals deserve to be respected and admired, but PHYSICALLY, their not all equal, and any Wildlife expert on the face of this earth will tell you that for a fact. If you're gonna have that mentality, you might aswell agree that a Bear can takedown an adult Rhino or Elephant and predate on large Gaurs, and a lion can swim as good as a Tiger or Jaguar, and kill adult Crocs in the water!!

You need to read my posts properly and try and see what i'm trying to tell you. There's no so-called "Tiger supremacy" promoting going on over here, its just facts that you guys are to afraid to acknowledge.

You said, no member on this forum thinks that Tigers are more powerful then lions or bears....so, that doesn't prove anything. The REAL wildlife experts all agree with me and agree for a fact that the Tiger is the world's most powerful land predator.....I think i'm better of taking their word for it, instead of some forum members!

Banned
( This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 02:41 AM by BARKA )

(12-01-2017, 01:25 AM)sanjay Wrote: I know, you are not going to stop, So I have to create new thread on discussion section.

@sanjay 

David Attenborough, "Before humans devised weapons for themselves, the Tiger was the most powerful killer on earth, the top predator"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8hLgoZJimc

Famous wildlife naturalist Simon King, "50 kilos heavier and a whole head longer then a lion, the tiger is the world's uncontested supercat"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT9B5Br5Q0Q

Are these experts going through a phase too, and trying to promote this so-called Tiger supremacy??...lol

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 05:01 AM by Pckts )

Attenborough and King are far from biologist’s, tigers and lions have extreme overlap. No tigers body measurements are incomparable for a Lion. I suggest you find actual data to support your opionion.
I can speak for myself and many who have seen both with far more experience than who you quoted and the fact is. Tigers and lions are so close it’s crazy, sometimes lions are larger and sometimes tigers are. Trying to claim one being stronger or better than the other is wrong.

I also suggest you read the “human strength” thread and another big Cat strength thread here, I’ll find it tomorrow. You should understand muscle fibers and functionality of muscle and skeletal structure before you claim one superior to another in the strength department.
5 users Like Pckts's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

@BARKA :

Yes, perhaps you're right, the tiger is the most powerful predator on land on Earth, but why always listening a priest who constantly repeats the same sermon ? That is deadly boring, isn't it ?

Now, thank to @sanjay you have a games area, a sandbox inside which you can always repeat the same sermon: tiger is the strongest, the only strongest one possible...

You could read that the grizzly bears during the XVIII and XIX century were obliged to fight the most performing bulls that existed before. If you can focus on other animal that your beloved striped cats, of course... So you have the link, from the #41 account, amazing epic stories (but quite barbaric human practices !) downloaded by @brotherbear.:

https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-bears-a...+and+bulls

Have fun !
3 users Like Spalea's post

Canada Wolverine Away

I hope Garfield soon to join this conversation... it will get really interesting
4 users Like Wolverine's post

United States paul cooper Offline
Banned

(12-02-2017, 05:22 AM)Wolverine Wrote: I hope Garfield soon to join this conversation... it will get really interesting

Last thing we need
2 users Like paul cooper's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
( This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 12:39 PM by sanjay )

I think you have great symptoms of misunderstanding the things. I also think you does not understand the biologist and researcher when they say tiger is powerful cat.
A researcher or biologist never say tiger is more powerful than Lion or Bear, they talk a relative discussion and that relation is with the eco system in which tiger lives, not the hypothetical scenario of Lion Vs Tiger or Tiger VS Bear.

When a biologist say tiger is strong cat, that mean he is compared to his living terrain not with A wild male lion living in Africa or Big male brown bear living in North America or Siberia. Off course there are reports of Wild Tiger and Wild Bear interaction from Russia and India but that has shown both have dominated each other, go an read the peter's tiger extinction thread.

The unfortunate thing with this is that a fan like you (Who always dream about VS scenario) start taking it as his animal supremacy over other, So actually, you guys read and follow only those story (and extract the portion of content) where the power and strength of your favorite animal has been mentioned. The internet is full of stories and resource which explain the power of an animal, all you have to do is, pick your favorite animal and start cherry picking the story that satisfy your childish brain of vs debate.
Irony is that you are not the only one, from AVA days we have dealt with many and what is funny you know, many of us (WildFact member) were used to be like that, With time and willing to study about other animals, changed their perspective. They didn't stop to applaud their favorite animal but they started respecting and understating other animals. It is also true that many of them doesn't changed and still remained same, by imposing their view on others about the supremacy of their favorite animal.

We don't care that and they went to other forum (You know what I mean). I suggest you to join them Or YouTube, becasue there You will get equivalent counter part who are ready with their crappy data and hypothetical theory to blow you.

The story is that, stop misinterpreting the scientist and researcher, grab their border term not the particular one which you want. If we talk about lion strength, they have also impressive record of killing and showing their strength.

NOW let me show you something:

I AM BEHAVING LIKE LION FAN:
1. Single male lion has chased away the entire clan of Hyena (Me from inside,... Huh.. tiger can not, they do not face the ferocious clan of hyena... huh..)

2. Lion pride (there is documentary) kills large African elephant regularly (Me from inside.... Tiger does not face that big elephant, the Asian elephant is small, also they kill calf or sick animal, also there is no full video where tiger is killing elephant, while lion have)

3. Lion live in open plain which is much more harder for a successfully hunt, becasue there is less thing to hide like jungle

4. Lion face the cape buffalo, one of the most aggressive herd of brute force (Tiger don't , Gaur and Water buffalo are not that agressive.. I hate tiger.. Huh..)

5. Lion fight more and know more fight.. they face tough competition and hence evolved as better fighter (.. Tiger are stupid cat they don't fight that intense,..like a house cat..)

I AM BEHAVING LIKE TIGER FAN:
1. Tiger are bigger in size (Lion are smaller... so that they can not stand a chance)

2. Tiger kills Gaur and water buffalo and they do it single (Lion need pride to bring down... they afraid to attack big animal..)

3. Tiger chase and kill elephant (Lion can not...)

4. Tiger kill bear... (I think a fanatic may better explanation to degrade lion here.. I am out of imagination.. sorry.. )

5. Tiger lives in jungle which is more tough to hunt and hence they are better (No logic here...)

I AM BEHAVING LIKE BEAR FAN:

1. Bear are brute force and they can stop anything single handle ( He s HULK man,....... Wink )

2. Big bear have killed tigers many time ( A fanatic will also add the they have killed lion as well many time... you know your mind when you become fanatic..)

3. Bear have killed whale ( You know the largest living creature of earth.... O) )

4. Bear kills Moose and Bison very easily.. so they are very capable hunter as well.

5. ......................... ( I can not recall.. Please any of you add here ...?)

So.. point is.. there are much better fanatic than me and you will get much more things...

One more time...
STOP COMPARING TIGERS WITH LION OR BEAR ..
7 users Like sanjay's post

Banned

(12-02-2017, 04:40 AM)Pckts Wrote: Attenborough and King are far from  biologist’s, tigers and lions have extreme overlap. No tigers body measurements are incomparable for a Lion. I suggest you find actual data to support your opionion.
I can speak for myself and many who have seen both with far more experience than who you quoted and the fact is. Tigers and lions are so close it’s crazy, sometimes lions are larger and sometimes tigers are. Trying to claim one being stronger or better than the other is wrong.

I also suggest you read the “human strength” thread and another big Cat strength thread here, I’ll find it tomorrow. You should understand muscle fibers and functionality of muscle and skeletal structure before you claim one superior to another  in the strength department.

@Pckts 

What are you talking about??...Lol, i've read MANY of you're posts on the yuku forums, with you clearly telling Lionfanz and Bearfanz that you think the Tigers superior! And i've clearly seen you debate with losers like "Starfox"....telling them how the Tiger is the worlds largest and strongest Cat....

And i know King and Attenborough are not "biologists"....but they've still observed wild animals in the wild, FAR LONGER then any forum member has, and as for Attenborough, he's 91 years old, and been in the wildlife community practically his whole life, and seen and observed all kinds of different species of animals, from Mammals, Reptiles, Amphibians, Fish etc....So overall, he obviously knows way more about animals, then any of us, period. Their both renowned naturalists, and its a naturalists job to observe animals in the wild.

Also, Simon King and Attenborough were just a couple of examples...but what about ALL of the world's top big cat experts and ecologists, that all agree and consider the Tiger as the world's largest and most powerful Cat???....

So when guys like John Varty (Who's been working with wild cats his whole life) clearly states that Tigers can crunch-up full-grown Leopard tortoise shells like nothing, but when the Lions try, they can't do it....is he making up fables just to promote "Tiger supremacy"???...

As for data, i've seen and read plenty! Guate, aswell as other people have already proven that on average and at maximum weights, the Tiger is larger. Lion biologists have stated that you'd be hard-pressed to find even a 500lb lion in the wild, whereas 500lbs is EASILY crossed by many Tiger populations. All of the verified hunting records and modern scientific weight and measurement records, clearly show that Tigers are handsdown the world's largest Cats. Even captive weight records all belong to the Tiger. The largest Cats in the wild and captivity are Tigers, this has already been established by the real experts. Even Sunquist said, that on average, a male tiger is around 30kgs heavier then a male lion.

Only ONE Lion in all of history, has crossed the 300kg barrier and that's the world record holder. Whereas numerous Bengal/Amur tigers have crossed the 300kg mark. All the data, scientific records, captive records and hunting records, all prove the tiger as the worlds biggest Cat. There's no disputing this and you know it. I agree there similar in size, but still, the tiger gets larger on average and as for maximum weights, the lions weight range is up to 250kgs and the tigers at 300-320kgs. ITS NO CONTEST.

And for the record...i know ALOT about muscle fibers, and skeletal structure and what makes an animal more powerful and stronger. I train in Martial arts and do alot of strength and conditioning, so i definately don't lack knowledge in that area.

And wasn't it Haughton who already proved that Tigers are significantly stronger then lions, in both the forequarters and hindquarters, using two adult male PRIME specimens?

*This image is copyright of its original author

*This image is copyright of its original author

Banned
( This post was last modified: 12-03-2017, 08:51 PM by sanjay Edit Reason: Removed inappropriate content )

(12-02-2017, 05:14 AM)Spalea Wrote: @BARKA :

Yes, perhaps you're right, the tiger is the most powerful predator on land on Earth, but why always listening a priest who constantly repeats the same sermon ? That is deadly boring, isn't it ?

Now, thank to @sanjay you have a games area, a sandbox inside which you can always repeat the same sermon: tiger is the strongest, the only strongest one possible...

You could read that the grizzly bears during the XVIII and XIX century were obliged to fight the most performing bulls that existed before. If you can focus on other animal that your beloved striped cats, of course... So you have the link, from the #41 account, amazing epic stories (but quite barbaric human practices !) downloaded by @brotherbear.:

https://wildfact.com/forum/topic-bears-a...+and+bulls

Have fun !

@Spalea 

I might be boring to you, but believe me...deleted words, when you try and dispute blatant evidence and accuse me of posting hearsay, when actual PROOF of my claims is shown!...

"Normally the bull was lassoed just before the fight, his horns sawed off, and the fight pretty well taken out of him before he was turned into the ring. Because the bear was so valuable, his loss was often not risked". http://nevada-outback-gems.com/gold_rush...tale66.htm  HAVE FUN!!

Moderator Note :
Certain word has been deleted

Banned

(12-02-2017, 12:36 PM)sanjay Wrote: I think you have great symptoms of misunderstanding the things. I also think you does not understand the biologist and researcher when they say tiger is powerful cat.
A researcher or biologist never say tiger is more powerful than Lion or Bear, they talk a relative discussion and that relation is with the eco system in which tiger lives, not the hypothetical scenario of Lion Vs Tiger or Tiger VS Bear.

When a biologist say tiger is strong cat, that mean he is compared to his living terrain not with A wild male lion living in Africa or Big male brown bear living in North America or Siberia. Off course there are reports of Wild Tiger and Wild Bear interaction from Russia and India but that has shown both have dominated each other, go an read the peter's tiger extinction thread.

The unfortunate thing with this is that a fan like you (Who always dream about VS scenario) start taking it as his animal supremacy over other, So actually, you guys read and follow only those story (and extract the portion of content) where the power and strength of your favorite animal has been mentioned. The internet is full of stories and resource which explain the power of an animal, all you have to do is, pick your favorite animal and start cherry picking the story that satisfy your childish brain of vs  debate.
Irony is that you are not the only one, from AVA days we have dealt with many and what is funny you know, many of us (WildFact member) were used to be like that, With time and willing to study about other animals, changed their perspective. They didn't stop to applaud their favorite animal but they started respecting and understating other animals. It is also true that many of them doesn't changed and still remained same, by imposing their view on others about the supremacy of their favorite animal.

We don't care that and they went to other forum (You know what I mean). I suggest you to join them Or YouTube, becasue there You will get equivalent counter part who are ready with their crappy data and hypothetical theory to blow you.

The story is that, stop misinterpreting the scientist and researcher, grab their border term not the particular one which you want. If we talk about lion strength, they have also impressive record of killing and showing their strength.

NOW let me show you something:

I AM BEHAVING LIKE LION FAN:
1. Single male lion has chased away the entire clan of Hyena (Me from inside,... Huh.. tiger can not, they do not face the ferocious clan of hyena... huh..)

2. Lion pride (there is documentary) kills large African elephant regularly (Me from inside.... Tiger does not face that big elephant, the Asian elephant is small, also they kill calf or sick animal, also there is no full video where tiger is killing elephant, while lion have)

3. Lion live in open plain which is much more harder for a successfully hunt, becasue there is less thing to hide like jungle

4. Lion face the cape buffalo, one of the most aggressive herd of brute force (Tiger don't , Gaur and Water buffalo are not that agressive.. I hate tiger.. Huh..)

5. Lion fight more and know more fight.. they face tough competition and hence evolved as better fighter (.. Tiger are stupid cat they don't fight that intense,..like a house cat..)

I AM BEHAVING LIKE TIGER FAN:
1. Tiger are bigger in size (Lion are smaller... so that they can not stand a chance)

2. Tiger kills Gaur and water buffalo and they do it single (Lion need pride to bring down... they afraid to attack big animal..)

3. Tiger chase and kill elephant (Lion can not...)

4. Tiger kill bear... (I think a fanatic may better explanation to degrade lion here.. I am out of imagination.. sorry..  )

5. Tiger lives in jungle which is more tough to hunt and hence they are better (No logic here...)

I AM BEHAVING LIKE BEAR FAN:

1. Bear are brute force and they can stop anything single handle ( He s HULK man,....... Wink )

2. Big bear have killed tigers many time ( A fanatic will also add the they have killed lion as well many time... you know your mind when you become fanatic..)

3. Bear have killed whale ( You know the largest living creature of earth.... O) )

4. Bear kills Moose and Bison very easily.. so they are very capable hunter as well.

5. ......................... ( I can not recall.. Please any of you add here ...?)

So.. point is.. there are much better fanatic than me and you will get much more things...

One more time...
STOP COMPARING TIGERS WITH LION OR BEAR ..

@sanjay 

NO, DON'T TWIST MY WORDS BOY!! Attenborough said the Tiger was the "MOST" powerful killer on earth, not just a powerful killer, but THE MOST!!...

And Big Cat experts clearly state that the Tiger is again...."THE MOST" powerful of all the big cats. Why are you lying and twisting the quotes?? The tiger has always been stated to be the most powerful predator, not just a powerful predator. Don't play games here. The statements are clear cut. The tiger is widely acknowledged by all the worlds wildlife experts and naturalists as the "most" powerful Cat. 

Infact, go look at any list of the world's strongest Cats, and you won't find a single list that puts the lion on par with a tiger or more. The tiger is always ranked the most powerful, even on all round animal strength list, the Tiger is always in the top 5 or 10, easily...whereas many don't even have the lion. National Geographic ranked the Tiger number 4 in the world, out of the worlds strongest animals...Lions didn't even make the list, and i don't even know about the Bears.

And for you to say that, Water buffaloes aren't that aggressive, just goes to show how flawed you're knowledge is. Water buffaloes are very aggressive and are notorious for attacking and killing humans. I find it more impressive when a Tiger takesdown a 1 ton Buffalo, instead of a 1 ton Gaur, due to the Water buffaloes superior weaponry and aggression.

Now for the last time...if the Amur tiger and Brown bear are equal, then explain to me why ALL the Russian locals, natives, hunters, biologists etc...all consider the TIGER, not bear...but the Tiger as the LORD OF THE FOREST AND MASTER OF THE TAIGA???....

Howcomes, when Vaillant went to the Russian far-east and spoke to MANY of these people in the know, they all told him that Tigers dominate Bears and regularly attack them??

Howcomes, these people told him that the Tiger is considered to be the "CZAR OF THE FOREST", meaning Lord of the forest??...

Howcomes, every single documentary i've seen that mentions Amur tigers and Brown bear relationships in the wild, the experts ALWAYS state that the Tiger dominates and instills fear into both the Russian Brown bear and Black bears??

Howcomes, in this documentary "Hunter and Hunted" the Tiger is acknowledged as the UNDISPUTED KING OF THE RUSSIAN HILLS??...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CalwZxhVoNM

How on earth can Amur tigers and Bears be equally as dominate, when all the statistics are heavily in the Tigers favour, way more Bears get killed then Tigers do and the Tiger is considered as the Lord of the Forests and Taiga, and has a notorious reputation as a Bear killer??

And if you answer these questions, don't twist my words and quotes, like you always do.

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

@BARKA :

About #13: That is just I feared: you're unable to take in interest in an other animal that your beloved and idolized tigers. You would have understood that it was the bear which might absolutely die, thus it could fight against 2 of 3 opponents one after the other. No one horn sawed... But I don't want to waste my time with you. No way out.

About @Pckts there are only the idiots that don't change their mind ("Seuls les imbéciles ne changent pas d' avis"). Let him be an example for you ! But that would be too much for you, I fear that too.

Go back into your sandbox...
5 users Like Spalea's post