There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Other male lion coalitions from Masai Mara

Switzerland Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

" Earless, end of December 2018, at Sopa Valley area. His mane is making slight comeback especially viewing from the front. He must be fighting a lot, always back scratches healing up past year and then new ones. "

5 users Like Spalea's post

Wildanimal Lover

Beautiful black-and-white photo...

2 users Like Spalea's post

chaos Offline
wildlife enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 02-05-2020, 03:01 AM by chaos Edit Reason: to add more )

(02-04-2020, 03:42 AM)Spalea Wrote: " Earless, end of December 2018, at Sopa Valley area. His mane is making slight comeback especially viewing from the front. He must be fighting a lot, always back scratches healing up past year and then new ones. "

Earless is a tank. Definitely one of the larger lions - if not the largest - I've seen posted here.
2 users Like chaos's post

Wildanimal Lover

" A great way to start your safari day, male lion walking in golden light in Masai Mara. "

3 users Like Spalea's post

Wildanimal Lover

A cub and its dad...

4 users Like Spalea's post

Wildanimal Lover

Subhash Nair: " WHO’S MORE POWERFUL ?? Father vs Son ! Yes that happens !

A subadult male lions supposed to be out of the pride when they’re 3+. He was trying to sneak in !
What happened next ? The series ➡ "

Wildanimal Lover

Subhash Nair: " The king and the first light! - shot at Masai Mara, Kenya. "

4 users Like Spalea's post

United Kingdom Redreidy21 Offline
New Join

Out of Curiosity did Red and Tatu ever show back up?
1 user Likes Redreidy21's post

United States Matimbalani Offline

(02-21-2020, 08:23 PM)Redreidy21 Wrote: Out of Curiosity did Red and Tatu ever show back up?

I know one of them showed up. If you go through the pages in this thread you will see him. If I recall he (Red/Tatu) had partnered up with Boxer Nose. I hope they just got separated and that the missing one is alive and thriving.
1 user Likes Matimbalani's post

Wildanimal Lover

David Lloyd: " Kaka. This is Kaka with his new nose. He inherited a big slice to it last November and now he’s likely permanently afflicted, losing his youthful good looks. He’s sometimes erroneously taken for his brother, Maridadi, as is Maridadi is for Kaka.
I took this picture yesterday during our Big Cat Photo Safari here in the Maasai Mara. "

239Pu Offline

(02-21-2020, 09:32 PM)Matimbalani Wrote:
(02-21-2020, 08:23 PM)Redreidy21 Wrote: Out of Curiosity did Red and Tatu ever show back up?

I know one of them showed up. If you go through the pages in this thread you will see him. If I recall he (Red/Tatu) had partnered up with Boxer Nose. I hope they just got separated and that the missing one is alive and thriving.

video here says this is Tatu with Boxernose
3 users Like 239Pu's post

Wildanimal Lover

End of a mating act...

2 users Like Spalea's post

Mohawk4 Offline

Sala Boys

Credits  Tosha

*This image is copyright of its original author
4 users Like Mohawk4's post