There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Nature & Animal Art!

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

*This image is copyright of its original author

Coelurosaure made on an ipaD tablet... With a "stylus", directly on the screen.

My contribution about prehistoric animals...
4 users Like Spalea's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

Above: deinonychus... Big sized drawing (one meter approximatively). I had overrated the claws... Fusain and gouache

Tyrex... Big sized drawing too. Fusain and gouache.
6 users Like Spalea's post

United States Polar Offline
Polar Bear Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 05-06-2016, 07:01 AM by Polar )

On the hunt: a very young rhino gets thrashed by a dual coalition of lions!....

3 users Like Polar's post

Polar Bear Enthusiast

With this awesome representation of a drawing, I think I should become a semi-artist! (Semi, because I will major in Computer Engineering at my favorite university: Virginia Tech!)
1 user Likes Polar's post

India Pradyumna Offline
Wild Life Enthusiast

This is one i'm currently working on

Attached Files Image(s)

8 users Like Pradyumna's post

Polar Bear Enthusiast

(05-06-2016, 11:56 PM)Pradyumna Wrote: This is one i'm currently working on

Pradyumna, is that drawing supposed to represent Baloo, Bagheera, and Mowgli from the Jungle Book? 

India Pradyumna Offline
Wild Life Enthusiast

Polar

Pradyumna, is that drawing supposed to represent Baloo, Bagheera, and Mowgli from the Jungle Book? 

yupp... That'S the one...
2 users Like Pradyumna's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Welcome back @Pradyumna, Nice to see you after so long and the image look so cool.
2 users Like sanjay's post

India Pradyumna Offline
Wild Life Enthusiast

I found some of my older sketches... These were done about 3 or 4 years ago.....

Attached Files Image(s)

5 users Like Pradyumna's post

Polar Bear Enthusiast

(05-07-2016, 09:46 AM)Pradyumna Wrote: Polar

yupp... That'S the one...

Very interesting. I am now on the verge of completing another drawing, depicting a collaborative dinosaur hunt. 

India Pradyumna Offline
Wild Life Enthusiast

this one

Attached Files Image(s)

6 users Like Pradyumna's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Seriously, It is freaking awesome @Pradyumna
2 users Like sanjay's post

India Pradyumna Offline
Wild Life Enthusiast

(05-07-2016, 12:03 PM)sanjay Wrote: Seriously, It is freaking awesome @Pradyumna

thank you sanjay... I'll be making more animal art so ill be posting often on this thread.
2 users Like Pradyumna's post

Polar Bear Enthusiast

That bear and tiger one is awesome! I'll be posting plenty on here too, since I take great interest in creating art about nature/animals.
2 users Like Polar's post

Polar Bear Enthusiast

Learning How to Hunt

"Seventy-seven million years ago, we see a pack of Troodon hunting down an Ankylosaur in what seems to be a rocky landform, right at the stark dead of the night. A youngster Troodon watches the pack's effort while a baby Troodon starts to emerge from its egg behind the youngster. The other members of the pack gore the Ankylosaur by latching it with their raptorian claws and biting it with their shark-like incisors and teeth."

"However, the hunt unfortunately took for the worse, and the pack was left without a meal..."

5 users Like Polar's post