There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptozoology, Ghosts, Aliens and other mysteries

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

(11-08-2016, 11:03 PM)parvez Wrote: What is ET technology?

It is Extra Terrestrial Technology (technology used by Extraterrestrial beings or Aliens) which means Alien technology.
2 users Like Apollo's post

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

Based on Freedom of Information Act, the FBI as declassified certain UFO files and documents which were Classified top secret previously.
Im posting two of the declassified documents here,

*This image is copyright of its original author

The rest of the declassified documents can be viewed at the FBI vault and here is the link below

https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO
2 users Like Apollo's post

India brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast

Philip J. Corso: http://www.cufon.org/cufon/corso_da66.htm
3 users Like brotherbear's post

United States Polar Offline
Polar Bear Enthusiast

I do indeed believe that aliens exist (just most likely not the "greys" portrayed by humans), and that they have contacted humans (and possibly made physical contact with animals), past and present. It is simply that humans have hidden many of these extra-terrestrial interactions.
3 users Like Polar's post

Poland st147zar Offline

3 users Like st147zar's post

India brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast

st147zar; is the picture from an actual anthropology book?
2 users Like brotherbear's post

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

4 users Like Apollo's post

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

3 users Like Apollo's post

Indonesia phatio Offline
Tiger Expert

Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy

A Banda Aceh-based motor trail community was touring inside a local forest in Indonesia’s westernmost province when the rider in the lead suddenly fell off his bike due to something on the trail in front of him.

He was shocked by the appearance of a human-like figure suddenly coming out from the woods carrying a wooden stick. In the video, the mysterious figure looked like a human being but shorter in size, tribunnews.com reported.

The bald-topless figure stopped for a while before running off really fast, leaving the group behind. Other riders tried to chase it, while the camera stayed on, but alas, the figure ran into the shrub and disappeared into the middle of the forest.

The video, uploaded by Youtube account Fredography on March 22, has gone viral and garnered more than 1 million viewers as of Sunday evening. Many people left comments on the video, sharing theories about the mysterious figure.

There were some who suspected the figure to be a member of the Mante tribe, an ethnic group that is one of Aceh’s urban legends told and passed down the generations about the origins of modern-day Aceh people. However, there has not been any scientific expeditions to establish the presence of the tribe.

Local online news websites also picked up the story sparking online debates and discussion over the mysterious sighting.

FYI: local witnesses and legends describe the Mante tribe as an ape/humanlike creature about one meter (3 feet) tall with a strong chest and arms, short hair covering its body and walks bipedally. These characteristic features similar to 'orang pendek'  (Indonesian for "short person"), another smaller cryptid creature from Kerinci mountain, Jambi, in the same island Sumatra.

same video with slow motion version

2 users Like phatio's post

Sri Lanka Apollo Away
Bigcat Enthusiast

Mars Exploration

A declassified CIA document showing an interview with a Remote viewer.
Watch the video and click the link in the video for the declassified document

1 user Likes Apollo's post

United Kingdom Sully Offline
Ecology & Rewilding

A famous conspiracy for some years now, the chupacabra is said to be a hairless blood sucking dog like creature which kills livestock and other creatures in north and central America. This is just a fun thread on some sightings and videos, just to hypothesise about something which probably does not exist. But we never know...

What are your thoughts on the infamous chupacabra?
3 users Like Sully's post

United States Polar Offline
Polar Bear Enthusiast

(10-01-2016, 02:12 AM)Sully Wrote: I for one totally believe in aliens but it wasn't before I discovered one researcher. His name is Tyler and he runs a youtube channel named secureteam10, I highly recommend checking him out if you want some damning evidence of extra terrestrial craft.

And I believe I may have seen UFO's. I saw a few anomalous lights in the sky whilst looking out of my loft which travelled in a very particular trail. They certainly were not planes as there were no blinking lights, and they weren't drones either. I have a very amatuer video of them as well, but it's pretty useless as all you can see is a couple lights and a black background which could be anything.

To bring this topic a bit back to life...I just subscribed to him a month ago, although most of the theories he presents are quite unproven and most likely created or fake, but there are quite a few theories backed up by actual proof (released CIA documents, proven testimonies, physical evidence...) to actually back up some of his data.

But I do have to agree with the consensus thus far, most of these conspiracy theories about aliens, fictional worlds, and cryptids are all exaggerated, but the theories about our corrupt and psychopathic global government are proven true and true again. A small portion of these UFOs are actually secret experiments conducted by the US (and maybe other) government, and most of these "UFOs" are highly edited or even faked by modern technology. Doubt that any aliens, visited us, past-or-present (contrary to what I believed a few years ago...). However, @peter, on a different page of this thread has a great point: many people are trying to make money off of many of these "theories", but it hides those other "theories" and actual unexplained phenomena that are actually true. MUCH much more of the former than the latter.
2 users Like Polar's post

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators

PATAGONIAN MONSTERS (Whittall A, 2009)

Interesting read: http://patagoniamonsters.blogspot.com/2009/11/
1 user Likes peter's post

Virgin Islands, U.S. Rage2277 Offline
animal enthusiast

http://wespenre.com/ the wes penre papers..an intriguing read
1 user Likes Rage2277's post

Sanju Offline
( This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 07:42 PM by Sanju )

The controversial and classified sea creature like bloop, train, Julia… etc.., in the south Pacific (most probably ended with sliding ice-bergs as an answer assumed by scientists but still have some unexplainable questions by scientists and the fact is that there are most places we didn’t explore and discover 95%+ oceans volume/ aquatic environment than terrestrial, many aquatic animals coming to light as every year new animal species in oceans(more) and land are being discovered and some have assumptions like administration systems are maintaining this as classified away from public to avoid panic and other problems.

Post some information about these kinds of interesting creatures which have no identity.