There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat

(09-09-2017, 07:27 PM)HouseOfLions Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 02:43 AM)sik94 Wrote: The majingalanes are strategic in their attacks but they are no pushovers, they are actually quiet aggressive lions when it comes down to getting down and dirty with other coalitions. The matshpiri male though, the roller coaster his life has been since May and the fact that he is now a lone male without a territory, even a 6 week old cub coming his way would make him bolt. SN probably sensed this weakness and exploited it.

They are no pushovers because they haven't faced any coalition the same number as them of bigger. If you only fight 1 vs 4 or 2 vs 4, they of course you will always seem superior. And another thing, I don't think they are "very" aggressive lions, they are just like any other lion when it comes to fighting or protecting territory. And just like any other lion group, who also got "down and dirty", they did the same thing. This doesn't prove they are aggressive, it just proves they are lions.

First, I disagree to an extent with the narrative that all lions are the same in every which way. The truth is all lions are not the same, there are variables to their behavior and different lions react differently to simillar situtations. Some lions are more passive, some are more aggressive, some avoid conflict while some jump in head first, some will even tolerate other males within their territory to an extent.

The majingalanes are not pushovers relative to some other coalitions in the sabi sands. Most coalitions lose confidence when one member is killed, the majingalanes didn't tuck-tail and just leave after the 5th majingalane was killed. They stayed within mapogo territory and took out KT in the next altercation. I will be honest, the way the majingalanes brutalized KT is something I haven't seen in any lion fight on youtube. The birminghams on the other hand didn't even have any physical contact with the matimbas, being 5 strong they still weren't confident enough to take it to the matimbas. The majingalanes then went after selatie territory in the west when the three selaties were in their prime years, and they ended up taking it.

Lions don't fight in big numbers. 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5 fights are very rare. Male lions from a single coalition aren't always together. That's why you always have 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 2  fights, because coalitions are split up most of the time. The majingalanes have been in plenty of 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 or 1 vs 2 skirmishes, so to say they seem superior only because they fight 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 4 fights is just disingenuous. You contradict yourself within the same post, you say all lions are the same and behave the same when it comes to fighting or protecting territory and in the next breath try to undermine the majigalanes by sarcastically saying "If you only fight 1 vs 4 or 2 vs 4, they of of course you will always seem superior". Laughable.
3 users Like sik94's post

South Africa HouseOfLions Offline
( This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 01:46 PM by HouseOfLions )

(09-10-2017, 07:42 AM)sik94 Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 02:43 AM)sik94 Wrote: The majingalanes are strategic in their attacks but they are no pushovers, they are actually quiet aggressive lions when it comes down to getting down and dirty with other coalitions. The matshpiri male though, the roller coaster his life has been since May and the fact that he is now a lone male without a territory, even a 6 week old cub coming his way would make him bolt. SN probably sensed this weakness and exploited it.

They are no pushovers because they haven't faced any coalition the same number as them of bigger. If you only fight 1 vs 4 or 2 vs 4, they of course you will always seem superior. And another thing, I don't think they are "very" aggressive lions, they are just like any other lion when it comes to fighting or protecting territory. And just like any other lion group, who also got "down and dirty", they did the same thing. This doesn't prove they are aggressive, it just proves they are lions.

First, I disagree to an extent with the narrative that all lions are the same in every which way. The truth is all lions are not the same, there are variables to their behavior and different lions react differently to simillar situtations. Some lions are more passive, some are more aggressive, some avoid conflict while some jump in head first, some will even tolerate other males within their territory to an extent.

The majingalanes are not pushovers relative to some other coalitions in the sabi sands. Most coalitions lose confidence when one member is killed, the majingalanes didn't tuck-tail and just leave after the 5th majingalane was killed. They stayed within mapogo territory and took out KT in the next altercation. I will be honest, the way the majingalanes brutalized KT is something I haven't seen in any lion fight on youtube. The birminghams on the other hand didn't even have any physical contact with the matimbas, being 5 strong they still weren't confident enough to take it to the matimbas. The majingalanes then went after selatie territory in the west when the three selaties were in their prime years, and they ended up taking it.

Lions don't fight in big numbers. 4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5 fights are very rare. Male lions from a single coalition aren't always together. That's why you always have 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 2  fights, because coalitions are split up most of the time. The majingalanes have been in plenty of 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 or 1 vs 2 skirmishes, so to say they seem superior only because they fight 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 4 fights is just disingenuous. You contradict yourself within the same post, you say all lions are the same and behave the same when it comes to fighting or protecting territory and in the next breath try to undermine the majigalanes by sarcastically saying "If you only fight 1 vs 4 or 2 vs 4, they of of course you will always seem superior". Laughable.
Yes, all lions are not the same but most lions display the same kind of behaviour to a certain degree with some of them showing more or less of a certain behaviour.

I never said they were push-overs, I was challenging your idea of them being "very aggressive males". Most coalitions only lose confidence when they are in 2 and lose a coalition brother but if you have large coalitions, that does not happen. Of course, the matshapiri male lost confidence, why? BECAUSE HE BECAME ALL ALONE. The manginjis were still 4 strong so there was no need for them to lose any major confidence. Another thing, the manginjis knew they had numbers on their side.

Lol, the manginjis did that only to KT while the Mapogos did that to many other lions. Heck, they did that to their own females as well. T went so far as to kill a lioness, mate with her dead body and then they fed on her.

Seems like you don't actually know how they took over from the selati. First, they started to attack the selati when they got cut down to 3. Then, they caught and mauled on the of smaller selati in a 4 vs 1 and failed to kill him. There are pics of him recovering from that beating. Each selati was fought in a 3 vs 1 style and selati 3 was the only one to die, after he got away. Sure they ended up taking the west but because of numbers. Coming back to what you said, this doesn't show they are "very" aggressive lions, it just shows they are lions. Nothing from this behavior directs to the fact that they were "very" aggressive.

And another thing, the manginjis have never beaten the 2 matimbas as well. Just like the BBoys case, the matimbas had a back and forth with the 3 manginjis and then they just packed up and left. It is not the BBoys fault that the matimbas have this problem, if the matimbas would have stayed, the BBoys would have buried them. Something you seem to forget is that when they first took over the matimaba territory, the BBoys were still quite young. Not every young male lion can be like T and kinky!

Literally, most of the manginjis fights have been 4 vs 2 or 4 vs 1. 3 vs 3? Against whom?

Mlowathis - 4 vs 1 and then T came in later.
T - 1 vs 4.
Rusta and PB - 4 vs 1, then PB came in later.
Matimbas - 3 vs 2, back and forth, no fighting.
Matimbas again - scared off DM and SN.
Matimbas again - probably 2 vs 1 against hairy belly.
Selati - 3 vs 1 and 4 vs 1.
Gijima males - 4 vs 2, they scared them off.
3 young males lions in 2012 - 3 vs 1 after scaring off the other 2 brothers - were only sub-adults.
Matshapiris - 1 vs 3, they chased him off and when he got reunited with his brother, they decided it was not worth the fight.
Against the lone fuller maned matshapiri - 1 vs 1, which SN was losing and then they ganged up on him in a 2 vs 1.
BBoys - not a single fight has occurred but they did chase away 2 BBoys so I give them that.
HB vs DM - is this the one vs one you are talking about? Seems like you need another lesson on the manginjis. HB was whooping DM until DM got help from his brothers.

At most, they have fought 2 1vs1 and 1 3vs3 against subadults. The rest? All 4 vs 1/3 vs 2/4 vs 2. I have literally just proved you wrong with facts and you are calling me "disingenuous". Seems like you need a history lesson.
2 users Like HouseOfLions's post

United States sik94 Offline
Sikander Hayat
( This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 10:14 AM by sik94 )

(09-10-2017, 08:14 AM)HouseOfLions Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 07:42 AM)sik94 Wrote:

Yes, all lions are not the same but most lions display the same kind of behaviour to a certain degree with some of them showing more or less of a certain behaviour.

I never said they were push-overs, I was challenging your idea of them being "very aggressive males". Most coalitions only lose confidence when they are in 2 and lose a coalition brother but if you have large coalitions, that does not happen. Of course, the matshapiri male lost confidence, why? BECAUSE HE BECAME ALL ALONE. The manginjis were still 4 strong so there was no need for them to lose any major confidence. Another thing, the manginjis knew they had numbers on their side.

Lol, the manginjis did that only to KT while the Mapogos did that to many other lions. Heck, they did that to their own females as well. T went so far as to kill a lioness, mate with her dead body and then they fed on her.

Seems like you don't actually know how they took over from the selati. First, they started to attack the selati when they got cut down to 3. Then, they caught and mauled on the of smaller selati in a 4 vs 1 and failed to kill him. There are pics of him recovering from that beating. Each selati was fought in a 3 vs 1 style and selati 3 was the only one to die, after he got away. Sure they ended up taking the west but because of numbers. Coming back to what you said, this doesn't show they are "very" aggressive lions, it just shows they are lions. Nothing from this behavior directs to the fact that they were "very" aggressive.

And another thing, the manginjis have also not beaten the 2 matimbas. Just like the BBoys case, the matimbas had a back and forth with the 3 manginjis and then they just packed up and left. It is not the BBoys fault that the matimbas have this problem, if the matimbas would have stayed, the BBoys would have buried them. Something you seem to forget is that when they first took over the matimaba territory, the BBoys were still quite young. Not every young male lion can be like T and kinky!

Literally, most of the manginjis fights have been 4 vs 2 or 4 vs 1. What universe are you living in that you don't seem to know this fact? 3 vs 3? Against who? 1 vs 1, against who?

Mlowathis - 4 vs 1 and then T came in later.
T - 1 vs 4.
Rusta and PB - 4 vs 1, then PB came in later.
Matimbas - 3 vs 2, back and forth, no fighting.
Selati - 3 vs 1 and 4 vs 1.
Gijima males - 4 vs 2, they scared them off.
3 young males lions in 2012 - 3 vs 1 after scaring off the other 2 brothers.
Matshapiris - 1 vs 3, they chased him off and when he got reunited with his brother, they decided it was not worth the fight.
Against the lone fuller maned matshapiri- 1 vs 1, which SN was losing and then they ganged up on him in a 2 vs 1.
BBoys - not a single fight has occurred but they did chase away 2 BBoys so I give them that.
HB vs DM - is this the one vs one you are talking about? Seems like you need another lesson on the manginjis. HB was whooping DM until DM got help from his brothers.

So which 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 have they actually won? I have literally just proved you wrong with facts and you are calling me "disingenuous". Seems like you need a history lesson.

I never said "very" aggressive lions, I said "quiet" aggressive and was speaking in relative terms. All young and inexperienced coalitions lose confidence when a member is killed, its not due to having one less member per say but more from just because they are dealing with dominant males who will do whatever it takes to defend their territory. The tsalals are a prime example, they are a decent sized coalition but one physical confrontation with other lions was all it took for them to run off in different directions. So, all lions lose confidence when a coalition-member gets killed, not just two member coalitions. 

Engaging another coalition is what counts, if other coalitions refuse to stick together and fight back its not their problem and that goes for all coalitions. Rasta and PB confrontation we don't know the numbers, it could have been 2 vs 2, 2 vs 1, or 4 vs 2 as you said, so that one is all speculation. Matimbas confrontation was 2 vs 2 as londolozi reported, both coalitions engaged each other with equal strength and no contact was made. In the sealtie situation majingalanes engaged the selaties multiple times, they went after them is what matters, if the selaties can't stick together and fight back it's their loss. They also engaged the 3 unknown males, it was a 3 vs 3 situation, 2 ran off and the third was cornered by the majingalanes. Again, the other coalition is refusing to stick together. I know nothing of the HB DM scenario, never heard of it till now. In the recent confrontations where 1 majingalane is in a fight with 1 matshpiri and losing until another majingalane is on the scene, the lone males engaged each other in a 1 vs 1 situation and later back up arrived, yeah they are out numbering their opponents now, they are old lions what do you expect. You are more concerned with who won what, which is where we disagree. I don't need a history lesson, you need to stop filling the gaps with what you want to believe, i.e. the PB and Rasta situation. 
2 users Like sik94's post

Canada stronghold Offline
( This post was last modified: 09-10-2017, 11:07 AM by stronghold )

How do you define an aggressive lion/coalition?Ok the Mapogos are the exception,the level of their aggression is on another level. The territory they conquered probably will be hard to top in sabi sands. Im sure not alot of people will disagree on that. I always respect every one's opinion, even I disagree on some.This stuff is getting repetative with Majingis are lucky, they fought when they outnumber the other coalition. Why people try to discredit them? When the Mapogos in their time, who did they fought? they always outnumbered the other coalition,but no one question it. Sorry I am ranting here I am just sick and tired of Majingilane detractors especially Mapogo Fanatics. I was reading the comments on facebook when the Tsalalas Males got beat up .Guy commented about Majingis are a failure of raising cubs because their sons were not dominant. Getting tired of reading this stuff over and over. Ok the Majingis wont conquer territory as big as the Mapogos. Once the Majingis are gone their bloodline will be all over the Sabi Sands, from their daughters and hopefully the Tsalala Males and 2nd Mhangeni Males can have a pride of their own in the future. I apologize again for the rant.
1 user Likes stronghold's post

Greece LionKiss Offline

could some one tell me when the majingilane fought against 2 lions.
I have never read that they fought against 2 lions.
I know they have fought only 1 vs 4 or 1 vs 3
2 users Like LionKiss's post

United States Fredymrt Offline

(09-10-2017, 08:14 AM)HouseOfLions Wrote: Not every young male lion can be like T and kinky!

Seems like you need another lesson on the Mapogos 

Let's just try this

Quote:Mr.t & Kt vs 2 Honey Badgers 

Mala Mala report August 2003 

There were several fine moments involving the Eyrefield Pride during August.  On one occasion, as the group of six were resting in the bed of the Sand River, a pair of Honey Badgers came bustling towards them from out of the reeds.  The lions immediately went to investigate and received the shock of their lives as the no-nonsense badgers suddenly attacked them.  And it was a humiliating defeat for the lions as they were forced to back off from the rattling, bristling badgers, which eventually left the stunned, deflated lions.

2 SUB ADULTS (two males,(Mr.t & KT)  * 4 YEARS MONTHS                        

As has been the case for years now, the Eyrefield Pride operated mainly in sub-groups, but on a few occasions, as many as 12 lions (6 males and 6 females) were seen together. The Eyrefield Males appear to have not yet asserted themselves as a territorial coalition, and definitely retreated from the advancing Split Rock Males on at least two occasions.

September 2004
EYREFIELD PRIDE = 16

1 ADULT MALE                                             * 5 YEARS & 11 MONTHS
2 SUB ADULT MALES                                  * 44-and-a-half MONTHS

1 SUB ADULT MALE                                    * 42 MONTHS                        2 SUB ADULTS (two males (mr.t& kt)  * 34 MONTHS

There was a third sub-adult male present in this group, indicating that some mixing had taken place.   What was significant was the fact that the two Split Rock Males discovered this kill, and they dominated the feeding.   They gave the young males of the Eyrefield Pride quite a hard time, leaving one of them with a few minor surface injuries.   Indeed, the young males of the Eyrefield Pride left the area

@HouseOfLions
Now tell me, where is the mention of the Mr.t & Kt super powers?

Mapogos vs other lions

Quote:M 5 vs Blondie - 1 
M 5 vs Rocky/Tsalala male - 1
M 5 vs Sand River male
Mr.t & Kt 2 vs 1  the young Manyeleti male that Mr.t, kt, and some styx lionesses chased away?
they didn't kill him.
Mr.t & Kt 2 vs 1 young Majingilane male they didn't kill him.
Mr.t & Kt 2 vs 3 young  toulon males 
Mr.t & Kt 2 vs the old Rollercoaster male they didn't kill him

Or Are you talking about the mlowathis Mr.t & Kt that the 2 Gijima males chased away ?
*This image is copyright of its original author

Gijima boys vs Mr.t & Kt
@HouseOfLions
I have linked you that video. Watch from 12:00 onwards!

(09-10-2017, 08:14 AM)HouseOfLions Wrote: this doesn't show they are "very" aggressive lions, it just shows they are lions

What's the difference between the Majingilane, Mapogos, Matimbas, Selatis, BB, Jocks, Mantimahles, Gomondwane, Skybeds?
they're not fighting to see who's the best fighter, they're fighting to maintain territory, food, prides, (which are lioness), and their cubs.

@HouseOfLions
Dude Grow the F up already!
4 users Like Fredymrt's post

Thierry Offline

(09-10-2017, 03:47 PM)LionKiss Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 02:04 PM)Fredymrt Wrote: What's the difference between the Majingilane, Mapogos, Matimbas, Selatis, BB, Jocks, Mantimahles, Gomondwane, Skybeds?
they're not fighting to see who's the best fighter, they're fighting to maintain territory, food, prides, (which are lioness), and their cubs.

The majingilane are not the same as the BBoys, the majingilane are more aggressive

and the Mapogos are on top because the controlled a huge area 7-8 times the size of Manhattan never achieved by any coalition so far
and they also controlled almost all Prides in SS and also prides like Torchwood who spend their time in KNP

the Mapogos are on top of all other known coalitions and it is very strange that you cannot see it.

Stop it please...
How old are you ?
There is no coalition on top of all other.
Mapogos controlled a big territory, ok. Circonstances ( big coalition from 6, agressivity, no other coalition with the same agressivity and numbers at the same time ) allowed it.
That made them to legends, i love them.
Today, other lions make the job, Majingis, BBoys and more.
I'm a lion fan, and i like some coalition more as others, but i can't see it like a championship.
5 users Like Thierry's post

Canada stronghold Offline

Based on what I read on this thread,I did read pretty much 90% of it. I just skip some repetative arguments. No one really discredited the Mapogos or put the Manjigilane or any coalition on top of the Mapogos. 

To Lionkiss and HouseofLion. Got some questions for you guys. Why you cant just appreciate what the Majingilanes have accomplished? How do you judge the top lion coalition? Because I am really curious how you guys rank them. Thanks

I really hope Mhangeni from Kruger will be really dominant and 2nd Generation Mhangeni  Young Males will reach independent,survive nomadic period and become dominant. So both coalition fans can have a common ground and route for the Mhangenis.
4 users Like stronghold's post

United Arab Emirates CRYPTIC Offline

To be honest with you the majingilane have done the best jobs in Ss. They protected their territory they had offspring. The thing is the Mapogo did not achieve this to the extent the majingilane did. Mr T didn't care about killing his brothers cubs hen he came and back. Plus Mapogo were silly in splitting up as kinkytail got killed. It does not matter if they fought in a 1vs4 fight they have done the best job
2 users Like CRYPTIC's post

Abomai Offline

I think this Mapogo vs Majingilane discussion is a hot topic that cannot be pacified.

Some people focus on the end result, while some focus on the how things got there.

The Majingilane have managed to live into old age and are still dominant over a large territory and some prides. They have fathered many cubs, and some of them have reached adulthood. That's perfect case of a successful life and really hard to argument against. 

The Mapogo were also very successful. They ruled for 4 years over an immense territory, then 2 more over a still large territory. They were already an aging coalition content with their lands to the west when they lost their first member (the 2 Mlowathi being the exception). Human intervention hindered them of becoming everything they could have been. If their male offspring died before reaching adulthood, you can't really blame them: once you go nomadic, you're on your own. From an evolutionary standpoint, Majingilane's success is also Mapogo's success through the Othawa and Mangheni prides.

It's ok to have favorites, but we are going nowhere if we try to find who's best, especially when we don't have all the facts.
3 users Like Abomai's post

Argentina Tshokwane Offline
Big Cats Enthusiast
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 09-11-2017, 03:06 AM by Tshokwane )

I know that some see me as the tiran mod that censors people and deletes posts with an evil grin on his face, but this is exactly one of the reason this is needed.

I don't really enjoy wasting my time cleaning up trash that could easily be avoided if the relatively easy to understand lineups for discussion were followed.

I said it in the Mapogo thread, and was ignored, because a couple of you kept going on it. 

I say it again here with a this old, worned out subject. 

I don't want the threads to be filled with discussions that we've already had. It doesn't matter how hard you think you need to prove a point, however irrelevant it is, because it distracts you and you clearly can't get a handle on your emotions, especifically @HouseOfLions  of Lions and @LionKiss 

So, as you will notice, a lot of the posts have been deleted and the rest within the discussion that really added value (or weren't outright trash), were kept.

I want to commend @Fredymrt on his post because, aside of actually proving the point he's making, he used the info of a previous post already made, which brings me back to my first point, this discussions only go in circles.

I'm goint to repeat it one more time in case my imperfect but understandable english wasn't clear enough.

The subject although not entirely bad is to be dropped because we already have discussed it, and we will move forwards posting about the boys as we have been doing until now.

Thank you.
3 users Like Tshokwane's post

Japan chuck Offline

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYv6KAIAhEM/?tagged=sabisands

" to one of the more memorable sightings from my recent trip to the Sabi Sands with @safaritrue . .
We were out on drive with @dulinilodge, and we found two very sleepy and lazy male lions from the Majingilane coalition. There were fast asleep under a tree and they were showing now signs of moving. As a vehicle we debated whether or not we should move on, or wait it out until after sunset, and see if these big guys would get up. In the end we decided to give it another 10 minutes.
Just as we were getting ready to pull out of the sleepy sighting, behind us, through a thicket, a pack of wild dogs began vocalizing and making sounds like they had just made a kill. Immediately, the two fast asleep lions were on the feet and their ears alert. Before we could get the vehicle started, the lions were already running through the thicket scattering the wild dogs.
When we managed to navigate through the thicket and make it to the other side, the male lions had claimed the wild dogs impala kill, and the dogs we're probably half way to the Kruger National Park! It's a harsh reality for the wild dogs, but lions are definitely on top of the food chain.#
2 users Like chuck's post

South Africa HouseOfLions Offline

(09-11-2017, 03:04 AM)Tshokwane Wrote: I know that some see me as the tiran mod that censors people and deletes posts with an evil grin on his face, but this is exactly one of the reason this is needed.

I don't really enjoy wasting my time cleaning up trash that could easily be avoided if the relatively easy to understand lineups for discussion were followed.

I said it in the Mapogo thread, and was ignored, because a couple of you kept going on it. 

I say it again here with a this old, worned out subject. 

I don't want the threads to be filled with discussions that we've already had. It doesn't matter how hard you think you need to prove a point, however irrelevant it is, because it distracts you and you clearly can't get a handle on your emotions, especifically @HouseOfLions  of Lions and @LionKiss 

So, as you will notice, a lot of the posts have been deleted and the rest within the discussion that really added value (or weren't outright trash), were kept.

I want to commend @Fredymrt on his post because, aside of actually proving the point he's making, he used the info of a previous post already made, which brings me back to my first point, this discussions only go in circles.

I'm goint to repeat it one more time in case my imperfect but understandable english wasn't clear enough.

The subject although not entirely bad is to be dropped because we already have discussed it, and we will move forwards posting about the boys as we have been doing until now.

Thank you.
Sorry but I need to ask you something. First, I agree with almost everything you said except for the Fremyt part. All he did was try to lowball T and kinky but forgot to mention that they were only 1/2 at the time.

Then he tried to downplay the record of kinky and T. WHat point was he making? That the Mapogs always fought their opponents, no matter how many there were?

I replied to him using actual info from records and such but my post wasn't posted? Why is that? I didn't insult him, I didn't attack him, all I did was correct his bias.

Would you like to see that post?

Japan chuck Offline

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY1Qo_BjFAE/ Majingilane with Mangheni pride.
2 users Like chuck's post

Argentina Tshokwane Offline
Big Cats Enthusiast
Moderators

(09-11-2017, 05:40 AM)HouseOfLions Wrote: except for the Fremyt part. All he did was try to lowball T and kinky but forgot to mention that they were only 1/2 at the time.

Then he tried to downplay the record of kinky and T. WHat point was he making? That the Mapogs always fought their opponents, no matter how many there were?

I disagree.

I don't see any bias on his part, otherwise I would be saying it, and on top of that he is correct. Saying that KT and T were normal lions that were also defeated isn't "trying to donwplay them", it's merely the truth.

Quote:I replied to him using actual info from records and such but my post wasn't posted? Why is that? I didn't insult him, I didn't attack him, all I did was correct his bias.

The info was repeated from the previous comment that I left here, I saw no reason to leave it all over again.
2 users Like Tshokwane's post