There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hello to all

India sanjay Offline
Wildanimal Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 11:26 AM by sanjay )

Welcome to the family @Jeffrey. We are glad that you planned to join us
3 users Like sanjay's post

India Bikerentals Offline
New Join

Hi,Everyone
2 users Like Bikerentals's post

Argentina Tshokwane Offline
Big Cats Enthusiast
Moderators

Hello and welcome, enjoy the forum.
‘Like night-watchmen they patrol the dark nights; marching with intent and chasing all those unwanted into the shadows…those that do not run are removed’

United States brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast
Moderators

*I just ventured back to post #1. Do you guys realize that Wildfact is 4 years old this month?  Happy
 > The Great Bear - Grizzly - Ursus Arctos - Brown Bear <  

4 users Like brotherbear's post

India sanjay Offline
Wildanimal Enthusiast

Ya brotherbear, we passed 4 years. Overall its mixed experience for me but I am very happy with the forum at least. I hope we will keep growing in future
5 users Like sanjay's post

United States brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast
Moderators

Welcome to WildFact kodiak
 > The Great Bear - Grizzly - Ursus Arctos - Brown Bear <  

India sanjay Offline
Wildanimal Enthusiast

welcome to the forum @Cees28, glad you finally decided to join.
1 user Likes sanjay's post

India Suhail Offline

Hi everyone
Really enjoyed this forum.thanks to the forum members posting such a wonderful information from various sources.
           i'm not a new joiner but i whish to share my own contributions to this forum since long time.

@forum members especially @sanjay .i'dont have much knowledge.if you agree can we start a thread about the landscape analysis of threatened habitats(greater mekong,terai arc,western ghats etc) such as biodiversity hotspots,Tiger landscapes
especially in south,southeast asia etc.
We can post any information about the landscapes such as quality of habitats,mammal density,possible reintroduction sites for animals.........etc.
We can explore these vast virgin landcapes..through various information.

Hoping a reply
2 users Like Suhail's post

India sanjay Offline
Wildanimal Enthusiast

Hello @Suhail
Thank you for joining the forum and we are glad that you like the contribution of our members.

You posted same thing several time.. I think this is due to mistake.. we have implemented a rule for new comers so that they can not post scam or spam here, we do this to protect our members. For this reason, new member's all posts/threads are kept on hold and a moderator must approve them.. So due to this your thread and post was not published at first attempt..We are sorry for this.. I will remove those restriction from you.. and hope you understand why we do this.

Now regarding your question, sure we can do this and you can start a new thread in appropriate section.. please take a look on each section, choose the best which fit for this and create the thread with first post.. add the details you want and instructions for any future participants

India Rishi Online
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 05-02-2018, 05:09 PM by Rishi )

(05-02-2018, 01:28 PM)Suhail Wrote: If you agree can we start a thread about the landscape analysis of threatened habitats(greater mekong,terai arc,western ghats etc) such as biodiversity hotspots,Tiger landscapes
especially in south,southeast asia etc.
We can post any information about the landscapes such as quality of habitats,mammal density,possible reintroduction sites for animals.........etc.
We can explore these vast virgin landcapes..through various information.

Hoping a reply

Good to hear that  Like

I had earlier created a thread for exactly the same purpose! 
Pay a visit: Wildscapes

Also, it'll take some effort to maintain quality. So don't rush it... Take your time, research, collect info/maps/figures etc.
"Everything not saved will be lost."

1 user Likes Rishi's post

Italy sandw Offline
New Join

hello to alla from italy. sandro
1 user Likes sandw's post

India sanjay Offline
Wildanimal Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum sandro, we have our Mod @Ngala from Italy

Italy Ngala Offline
Wildanimal Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum @sandw.
"Man still bears in his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origin." C. Darwin

United States Smilodon-Rex Offline

Hi,everyone, I am Smilodon-Rex

United States Smilodon-Rex Offline

Hi,everyone,I am Smilodon-Rex, Hoping can communicate with each other~ @peter .