There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beware of hackers: Stay safe from hacking

United States P Tigris Offline
Banned

(08-23-2014, 12:25 AM)sanjay Wrote: So P Tigris You have only this thread to post ? No other ? and that's after hacking ? If I encouraged the poster to type nasty things ? Why you are so bothered ? Are you owner of that Phishing page? and get that those nasty things ? You wants us to be silent and let him do what ever he wanted to do ? Why don't you have faith on me ? Why you start suspecting on me ? You have great Youtube channel but you never favored this website ? If you have a little respect for this place you might have promoted it ? But instead you are seeing it as competition  ? Do you also want to launch some other website and considering it as your competition ?

Look MR P Tigirs -

I don't know who are you and why you are trying to be nasty with this forum. But believe me this forum Is dedicated to all animal lovers, no tiger fan, no lion fan no bear fan etc... I don't let anyone to ruin it with his childish behavior and totally hypothetical assumptions . Keep your all secret with you, I don't need it But stop playing game. I have more information about you than you have mine.

If you love animals better cooperate and show some maturity and not play spy game here.

That's final word from my side

This is a perfect example of inexperience of forum ownership on your part. You came in after the forums were hacked to take power. That's all you want. Sorry if the truth bothers you.

I see it's come to the point of your insecurity where you want to accuse me of hacking. lol. This is exactly why your inexperience will be your forum downfall. Just saying.

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

So instead of replying to any of my question you hated me ???? Your hated game begins

I agree I may not be that experienced and Really I don't need to run this forum because I have lot of experienced friend here Peter, Guate, Apollo, Tigerluver, Pckts, Rofl, Grizzly, Amnon, Phantriene, King, Pradyuman, Rage, Phatio, thelioness, vinod, Vijay, Jinen etc. We all love animals above all Despite of few wrong between us. At the top, we all love animals and that it the greatest spirit to RUN this forum.

I am not owner of this forum and i never desired to be owner instead I prefer to provide my friend a safe place as guard so that they can do best what they generally do, i.e posting animal information.

Instead of so much information about hacker, you never helped us to get out of this.

I left the decision On other moderators what to do with you.

1 user Likes sanjay's post

Canada perrault Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

Hi perrault here . Just got two private messages , one from chaos , another from peter . Just wondering if i should bother opening them , or is it another attempt by hacker ? Have been reluctant to post here and get more involved as i was hacked bad in ava , just because i tried to stand my ground against hacker . It is a shame it has started here as well .

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Hi Perrault, You can open private messge confidently. Just Avoid Any Clickable Link On it. If there is any clickable link, Then report here.

Hacking attempt has been made but not happened here. All memebers are orginal here. So be confident. For more security concern read this thread

http://wildfact.com/forum/topic-stay-safe-from-hacking - it conatins few important tips to stay safe from hacking

Banned

(08-23-2014, 12:52 AM)sanjay Wrote: I left the decision On other moderators what to do with you.

You don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about. Like I said, your inexperience will be your forum downfall.

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Are you threatening me ? And do you have some productive words and sentences other than 'inexperience' ? Why you want downfall of this forum, ask anyone else if they think so ?

Banned

(08-23-2014, 01:18 AM)sanjay Wrote: Are you threatening me ? And do you have some productive words and sentences other than 'inexperience' ? Why you want downfall of this forum, ask anyone else if they think so ?

Where was I threatening you, lol? Seriously Sanjay, where were you before the forum hacking? You pop up and make this site. I've never seen you. Not trying to offend you here. But, no part of me wants your forum downfall. I'm just saying, you target the wrong posters. Just as you accused me of hacking.

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

I had joined the forum AVA by searching something and I even didn't knew about hacking is going on everywhere. I am IT professional and I wanted to make website on animal because I love tigers etc. I write several time on AVA I am going to start website, Then only Prad and Peter Join me. So what you are seeing suspicious here.

Now, Can you reply the answer of my questions asked In above post my me ? If you dare ?

Banned

Your questions are of invaluable discussion. As was your attempt to tell posters to type bad things in the phishing page. Both invaluable, both diminishing.

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Last thing from my side

My questions are invaluable but your questioning on me is valuable ?
You don't want to answer any of the question asked either by me or by peter ?
Teaching a lesson to hacker is invaluable ?
Sound like you are most hurted by this incident ?
You don't want to post in normal thread and don't want to contribute in forum ?
Instead you are enjoying messing with me ?
This forum will downfall because i am not experienced ?
Sounds Like you have lot of experience in discouraging inexperience people like me ?

And final words -
Leave this place and go somewhere else to start your hoax. Let this place a simple and peaceful. We love animal and let us spread to the world. You are making this forum somehow degradable. So if this continue I am going to really hard with you Paul.

Banned

(08-23-2014, 01:53 AM)sanjay Wrote: Teaching a lesson to hacker is invaluable ?

You should learn from Peter. You aren't going to be teaching this hacker any lesson, and I'm sure not going to be on your side if you try. Has it not clicked yet to you? How hard is that to comprehend?

Quote:And final words -
Leave this place and go somewhere else to start your hoax. Let this place a simple and peaceful. We love animal and let us spread to the world. You are making this forum somehow degradable. So if this continue I am going to really hard with you Paul.

Ok, so I am interfering with your ability to teach this hacker a lesson, right? Very peaceful and simple. Spot on.

Romania Jinenfordragon Offline
Banned
( This post was last modified: 08-23-2014, 03:58 AM by Jinenfordragon )

Sanjay, peter and The Hacker

Sanjay is a very competent ''owner'' of his forum.
He is indeed a sincere lover of wildlife and is not baited into childish debates, in fact he tries his best to ''extingusih fires'' on spot with remarkable neutrality.(no agenda there)

Peter on the other hand, tries his best to make ''his halls smell of rich mahogany''.(like his real halls/apartment)
The contributer, old and new,  will have the unique priviliege to post in a freshly new made forum where security prevails and ''good info'' is the essence of the entire show.
The entire contribution of data posted in time, in  this very safe environment , will not only make this forum a healthy community, which is good,  but will eventually make peter scream :
''I have many leather bound Book's''! (agenda)

The hacker,  Wolverineclaws aka The Russian Vitellius will come back no worries, probably in the form of an SS commander or a Zulu warrior but he will be back as long as me, Chaos or any other lion fan will post here.
I know how to tickle and review him, see my last posts on the forum.
Here is the secret.While one makes multiple praising remarks on the lion's behalf, ''the hacker'' gets active and destroys forums in revenge. (agenda)

chaos Offline
wildlife enthusiast

(08-23-2014, 03:48 AM)'Jinenfordragon' Wrote: Sanjay, peter and The Hacker

Sanjay is a very competent ''owner'' of his forum.
He is indeed a sincere lover of wildlife and is not baited into childish debates, in fact he tries his best to ''extingusih fires'' on spot with remarkable neutrality.(no agenda there)

Peter on the other hand, tries his best to make ''his halls smell of rich mahogany''.(like his real halls/apartment)
The contributer, old and new,  will have the unique priviliege to post in a freshly new made forum where security prevails and ''good info'' is the essence of the entire show.
The entire contribution of data posted in time, in  this very safe environment , will not only make this forum a healthy community, which is good,  but will eventually make peter scream :
''I have many leather bound Book's''! (agenda)

The hacker,  Wolverineclaws aka The Russian Vitellius will come back no worries, probably in the form of an SS commander or a Zulu warrior but he will be back as long as me, Chaos or any other lion fan will post here.
I know how to tickle and review him, see my last posts on the forum.
Here is the secret.While one makes multiple praising remarks on the lion's behalf, ''the hacker'' gets active and destroys forums in revenge. (agenda)

Just returned from Friday happy hour at my local watering hole. Seems Vit has attained his desire. Attention.
See the furor he's created.

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 08-23-2014, 06:06 AM by peter )

(08-23-2014, 01:06 AM)'perrault' Wrote:  Hi perrault here . Just got two private messages , one from chaos , another from peter . Just wondering if i should bother opening them , or is it another attempt by hacker ? Have been reluctant to post here and get more involved as i was hacked bad in ava , just because i tried to stand my ground against hacker . It is a shame it has started here as well .

It is, regarding my pm, as Sanjay said. There's no danger. When you respond, use a pm or just post here. We are interested in your experiences.

Now for a few answers to possible questions you have about me. I know I was key-logged in AVA. The hacker pretended to be me and send something to the owner of Carnivora. I read his mail and concluded it was well done. The owner of Carnivora agreed. He really thought it was me and informed Yuku. They told him my account was hacked and used.

As my identity could help him open a few doors, I have to assume the hacker did it more than once. You could have been included, as he knew we got along well. I know you was hit hard. He apparently bears a grudge. My advice is not to lose confidence. Íf you want to contact me, do it here (in public or pm). The reason is he knows about my email.

Regarding the hacker. As he has a lot of info on many and often refers to things only few know about, we have to assume he has been active in many forums for many years. He has a good memory, an even more impressive capability to remember events he didn't like (my guess is there have been many) and he also is able to get to the core of those he targeted when he decided to change the rules some time ago.

He's skilled in many departments. He knows what people like, how to behave and mislead and how to strike at unexpected moments. He needs victims and all that and enjoys his trade, although he would admit it is a bit over the top to misuse qualities at the expense of others. Someone able to trick his own mother and then some. Someone with many faces, as it suits the game and serves a purpose when things don't work out as expected. All of this just to get even. At something only few know about. He hates himself for it, but can't help enjoying the game.        

I'd like to see you posting. There's no danger as long as you don't click on anything and use the means this forum offers to communicate. You can talk about your experiences and add a few tigers here and there. Or the other way round. When you have questions, just contact Sanjay.
1 user Likes peter's post

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 08-23-2014, 10:01 AM by peter )

(08-22-2014, 11:29 PM)'P Tigris' Wrote: Seriously, Peter? Well, Ok, you can be a leashed dog and call him DAD if you wish. Maybe the whole forum should call him DAD. I however, will not.

There is no point in trying to understand the full story when you don't understand a part of it. Your opinions on what doesn't match up are very far fetched from the truth.

Sanjay is new here, and let Bruinbark be approved out of no-where. Why is he owner of a top animal site right now? I don't know. Knowledge comes with experience.

AVA was hacked completely because Perrault/Apollyon refused to ban posters like Sonny, Dalen, and Catlion. They were spamming the boards, and sometimes, it's useless to filter a gold needle from 10 kilos of crap - to put it blunty. I don't blame them now, no forum should be hacked.

But you have to think outside here, Peter. AVA had many lion fanatics, and posters like WC/Vit were banned there. Do the math here.

Now, who says I fear exposure? In fact - there's nothing to expose me on. Vit and WC have both launched cyber attacks on me. It's useless. Once they have my office number, I'm not bothering with them anymore. I don't know what you're trying to get to here. You still aren't giving me a real scenario of what you will do when you know the full story (which is very long.)

Lastly, a final point made about Sanjay (try not to ban me here) is when he encouraged posters to type nasty things in his phishing page. Very unprofessional, and not healthy for the forum at all. This will only encourage him more.

The damage is done, you can make your move. But don't expect to know the full ideology and story behind these hacks when secretly you and Sanjay are trying to "expose" the hacker who hasn't given his real IP once.

Nonetheless, goodluck. When you are ready to explain to me your full intentions and follow my request, you can learn a lot.

Paul,

This discussion is about a problem that could result in a lot of crap, not to mention destruction. Not what is intended by those who created this forum. This forum is about predators in general and big cats in particular. We want to offer information and discuss issues neglected by biologists. The intention is to offer those in peril a voice and to attract posters with personal experience.

The hacker clearly isn't interested in animal forums and the things we intend to achieve. Same for the other issues you mentioned in your posts. It was and is about something entirely different and my guess is destruction is at the top of the list for reasons to be discussed later. I, to get to the point, expected a missile and I'm sure it won't stop at what we saw. Time for a few chats.

In the last days, I read a lot on the old forums. I also contacted a number of posters who have experience with the hacker(s). I got to a few conclusions. Not saying I'm right and not saying the problem will be solved. Just telling you we are working on it and testing a few things.

I noticed a number of posters seemed more involved than others. As most of these are still active, I decided to contact them. Questions and answers. The problem is in asking the right questions.

I contacted you as well. It is a fact you, in contrast to others, didn't really provide answers to the questions. We got a peculiar story and one difficult to verify at that. You say you want to deliver, but only if we offer a public thread and meet a few conditions. Meaning we could be digging our own grave. Also meaning we lose initiative and everything connected.

I don't think there was any need for the tone we saw in the exchange with Sanjay. He, in my opinion, rightly referred to the issues I mentioned before and also concluded you didn't provide enough to solve the problem.
His anger is a result of of the time and energy invested. You had a forum yourself and should know about that.

You say you are still waiting for a response to your offer. The answer is we are not quite done regarding research. We also need to discuss the outcome of it before we act. For us, it isn't, as you suggested, about exposing. It is about solving the problem. The exposing part was first, albeit in an indirect way, mentioned by you.

Anyhow. The conclusion is the first round was inproductive for lack of trust. The result is suspicions all over the place and the solution is a new meeting and a bit of water. We will consider a few things. You could make a contribution as well. Why not read the discussion we had again? My guess is there are a few issues you could clear without getting entangled in general statements and/or accusations. Regards,

Peter.