There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beware of hackers: Stay safe from hacking

United States P Tigris Offline
Banned

(08-22-2014, 06:22 AM)Jinenfordragon Wrote: Wolverineclaws is the hacker and always was on all forums, no russian friend...that's bullsh*t.
To bad not many have a ''nose'' for him.He is indeed a very elusive one, always loves to spam even his own forum with multiple accounts so he can deceive the potential new posters that the forum is actually populated(roflcopters knows best).

He will come back, under different Ip's, nicknames etc.
I can't say im bothered, since AvA and animalvsanimal were just some shitY Tiger Fans Orgy Clubs anyway.Pretty much the direction of this present forum.
So yea, GOGOGO Jajuan/WC/Vitellius(russian alias), nuke them Grads over here!

You know I don't like you Jinen, but you are completely wrong. Vitel is a real person, who I've seen and talked to. I've talked to both of them, and can 100% guarantee there are two hackers. Actually, one hacker. Vitel. And Wolverineclaws just latched on.

In fact, since you lurked the forums for a year while logged off, you saw the video posted when Vitel was talking to bold champ? These are two different people. You don't have to believe it, but I know more than anyone here.

If you don't want to believe it, that's your loss.

Paul

Messages In This Thread
Stay safe from hacking - sanjay - 03-29-2014, 02:00 AM
USE STRONG PASSWORD - sanjay - 03-31-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Warning !!!!! Beware of the Hacker - P Tigris - 08-22-2014, 07:57 AM