There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Avoca male lions

United Kingdom Hairy tummy Offline

Dm seems so layed back, happy and content in that video, great to see. Just shows tr1x24, expect the unexpected in the lion world
4 users Like Hairy tummy's post

United States afortich Offline
Contributor

(05-09-2022, 12:53 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 12:36 AM)WildLeonis Wrote: More DM footage with the Talamatis. It’s hilarious how they’re all laying around on their backs with their legs up due to being absolutely stuffed from a meal. Lol. I wonder what they ate? Hope DM remains with the pride. 

I must admit i didn't taught that DM and Talamatis will reunite again, they where separated for more then 3 months.

This boy DM is such a "strange" lion, i hope he can stay near his 2 sons this time, it will be best for him.

Right, he is out of the ordinary. I don't know why I think that DM with a partner will be tougher, supportive and aggressive in a clash with other coalition.

1999gc8 Offline

(05-10-2022, 06:31 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: Blondie avoca. 
Much better than before. 

*This image is copyright of its original author

I'm unable to view the photos. All I can see is " This image is copyright of it's original author ". Is there a setting I need to change?. Thanks.
3 users Like 1999gc8's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(05-10-2022, 08:24 AM)1999gc8 Wrote: I'm unable to view the photos. All I can see is " This image is copyright of it's original author ". Is there a setting I need to change?. Thanks

No, he is doing something wrong when posting.
1 user Likes Tr1x24's post

United States criollo2mil Offline
Contributor

(05-10-2022, 08:24 AM)1999gc8 Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 06:31 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: Blondie avoca. 
Much better than before. 

I'm unable to view the photos. All I can see is " This image is copyright of it's original author ". Is there a setting I need to change?. Thanks.

Can’t see either.   Maybe bad link
1 user Likes criollo2mil's post

WildLeonis Away

Dark Mane in Arathusa with Talamatis yesterday. 

10 users Like WildLeonis's post

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

6 users Like Tr1x24's post

WildLeonis Away

Dark Mane, apparently this was yesterday. Don’t know if he’s still with the Talamatis. 

8 users Like WildLeonis's post

Poland Potato Online
Contributor

The Dark Mane Avoca male, along with the young Talamati male, were found with the Talamati Pride sleeping in an open area. A herd of buffalo woke them and chased them off. The pride then moved swiftly in search of other prey.

9 users Like Potato's post

WildLeonis Away

Great footage of DM and the Talamatis yesterday in Londzolozi. Footage was just pictures but everyone is looking good. DM looks well fed and in good shape. Apparently he was with one of his sons and 5 Talamati ladies.

5 users Like WildLeonis's post

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor
( This post was last modified: 05-19-2022, 07:37 PM by Mdz123 )

(05-19-2022, 06:48 PM)WildLeonis Wrote: Great footage of DM and the Talamatis yesterday in Londzolozi. Footage was just pictures but everyone is looking good. DM looks well fed and in good shape. Apparently he was with one of his sons and 5 Talamati ladies.

The 5 ladies are the 5 adult females or 2 with sub females? Its almost impossible for other 3 to rejoin them since they have Imbali male’s cubs

Poland Potato Online
Contributor

(05-19-2022, 06:48 PM)WildLeonis Wrote: Great footage of DM and the Talamatis yesterday in Londzolozi. Footage was just pictures but everyone is looking good. DM looks well fed and in good shape. Apparently he was with one of his sons and 5 Talamati ladies.

Pictures are not loading up.

Tr1x24 Offline
Top Contributor

(05-19-2022, 07:36 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: The 5 ladies are the 5 adult females or 2 with sub females? Its almost impossible for other 3 to rejoin them since they have Imbali male’s cubs

1 adult and 4 sub females.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

DARK MANE Offline
Banned

(05-19-2022, 06:48 PM)IWildLeonis Wrote: Great footage of DM and the Talamatis yesterday in Londzolozi. Footage was just pictures but everyone is looking good. DM looks well fed and in good shape. Apparently he was with one of his sons and 5 Talamati ladies.

I might be doing something wrons as not able to see the picture. 
Asking just for curiosity, which sub male is with the pride Mohawk 2.0 or dark mane jr. 
And what about the other one? Smday ago, we gonna learned that one of the male is trailing the pride. Is he still can't rejoin them??

Canada Mdz123 Offline
Contributor

(05-19-2022, 07:40 PM)Potato Wrote:

Pictures are not loading up.

@WildLeonis try posting this picture on Imgur and copying the link.