There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signatures and avatars

United States TheLioness Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

Was curious as to see if we could allow our signatures and avatars to be visible on posts. As well as to see if we can have a picture in our signatures as long as they are of small size.

I often love reading posts but also seeing what the poster uses for their avatar and signature. As well as a unique quote. 

Just a thought and maybe have a signature or avatar of the month? Just an idea to get posters more involved in the forum. Lots of people take an interest in signatures and avatars.
2 users Like TheLioness's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@TheLioness, We have already allowed Signature and many members are using it. But we have disabled the use of images, because users do not follow the rules and uses unnecessary long or big images. Use of these make the page long and it become harder to scroll such a long page when you want to go up or down several time in a page to read some specific portion.

I can understand Signature is interesting to read and by reading the signature you can sum up the person's nature pretty much. But people generally misuse for many things, for example linking to their websites.
3 users Like sanjay's post

United States TheLioness Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

I can understand that. Wish people wouldn't abuse their rights and then make it not fair for the rest of us. Maybe we can try again in the future? What about avatars, all I can see in posts is their flags of nationality.
1 user Likes TheLioness's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@TheLioness , Avatars is visible in bigger screen (laptop, pc, mac. big tablet). For small screen like mobile phone and small to medium size tablet its disabled.
Access WildFact with a laptop and you can see what I am talking about
3 users Like sanjay's post