There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good and Bad about WildFact - Need your suggestions

India Bronco Offline

Thanks for the reply Peter!

Ok if you guys have already decided against  Animal vs Animal debate, I can only respect your decision, but still I'd like to put forth some thoughts regarding moderations you people can consider. 

Just my thoughts, I think if any problem is understood broadly enough--than solutions are aplenty.

1st, if anyone who wants to start a discussion regarding any A-V-A, he/she will first have to make a request to  moderators. Only if the mods or admins if they are convinced that a suggested topic is worth debating over, only than they will start this thread. 

Now who should be allowed to participate in this thread? Strictly only those members who have a good repute on the forum, members with certain numbers of liked posts or stars etc. should be allowed to participate in A-V-A debates.  Participating in A-V-A debates should be a special privilege enjoyed by members with good repute only, newly joined members should strictly not be allowed to participate.  

You  can also restrict the number of posts a member is allowed in  a particular A-V-A thread, with rationed  posts a participant will only make meaningful postings. I've seen on some forums where they have even restricted the no. of emoticons you can have in a post (not more than two lol). 

Well that's all I had to say, just speaking my mind out, won't bother you guys again, thanks.
2 users Like Bronco's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggest some change in wildfact - Bronco - 09-13-2016, 03:58 PM