There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Modern weights and measurements on wild tigers

SpinoRex Offline
Banned

(04-05-2022, 12:34 AM)Pckts Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 10:50 PM)SpinoRex Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 08:54 PM)GuateGojira Wrote:
(04-04-2022, 06:27 PM)SpinoRex Wrote: (I am right now in a conversation with Dr Sunquist)

Sorry but in all honesty what does that even mean? From the pictures he looks definitely gorged / fully fed. He evidently had a meal recently and additionally ate something from the bait although not much as you said (5-10 kg)

Just to clear up some confusion. The male of 240 kg mentioned by karanth was actually the 230 kg male from the book. In Karanth (2003) it was stated that males eat in their first meal 20-35 kg, which obviously refer to the collared males.

Also that would mean that Karanth actually substracted 20, 30 and 35 kg for tigers that were empty, which is weird and obviously a false view.

Karanth basically substracted the estimated stomach content based on their bellies. So the book actually just indicates that he had a meal recently and ate from the bait as well.

Of course that male tiger T-04 had stomach content, is OBVIOUS, but I was just placing a bait and you bite it. From all the posters here you are the only one that answered to that post and was the only form that you returned to post again here.

Now, let's talk directly SpinoRex, or I should say "Yusuf", the lion fanatic already banned here, that wants to create a "reputation" just because you have a few new lion weights apparently confirmed (and all of them "empty belly", which is suspicious) and that is only copy-pasting the posts of Waveriders like if he was a real authority. Oh yes, I knew who you are since the beggining when you send me those emails and I was also whatching your posts in Carnivora, but the last post, especifically the one against me and this forum, was too much. I don't like the hipocrate people like you, so I am going to prepare an especific post answering against your attacks and the false information that you are spreading, in a direct form and not like you, showing one face here and other face in Carnivore and also Discord. 

By the way, there is no confusion about the male T-01, all posters know which tiger is him, in fact Dr Karanth told me that the male that is quoted as 230 kg in this book and 240 kg in other book, actually weighed 238 kg including the resent meal.

@peter, @sanjay and @tigerluver,  here is the link where he acused our forum of bias. Check the post 11525 https://carnivora.net/lion-v-tiger-t19-s11520.html

Guate,

Maybe i went too far on my post on carnivora but my criticism about you didnt change. I had a discussion with you on YouTube, which confirmed my point. Although the question should be: How you ended up on abhishek singh's YouTube channel?

I dont hate people that have other views. There are countless users here but there is a reason why I have a special problem with you and not with other users let's say peter.

You criticize me as being a fanatic. I can assure you that in this forum there are well known fanatics that were proven to be liars and ignorant users and these persons are highly respected by some users here. Many users here have different faces in other forums and it isnt just me.

A forum cant be biased but some users definitely. I can show countless examples but at the end It will make the atmosphere even more bad. The thing I wanted to say is that Karanth did so and therefore there shouldn't be any discussion about this. Therefore i tend to use what scientists adviced to use. Estimations arent always 100% correct like with M91 and no one denied it. 

Now as you doubted my datas I gathered in emails... I will sum it up (Maybe I forgot some). * means it was confirmed to other users.

- 1 males from Etosha (didnt eat for 4 days)
- 1 male from Madikwe (*)
- 1 male from Tintswalo (*)
- 1 male from SanParks 
-  The Zero Lion (Empty and with stomach content) (*)

After all I will be banned again ig. But my advice to you is to not ban the IP as it's only a VPN. If there is a chance I would like to have a permission that I can only post in those lion picture threads.

And I'm not copy and pasting Waveriders except that for Smythies. I am aware of those datas and made my own conclusions. 

If you felt too much offended dont take it that personally. I do know you have the knowledge but as I said there are characteristics that I dont like. (The discussion about the weights for the etosha lions as an example).

Quote:You criticize me as being a fanatic. I can assure you that in this forum there are well known fanatics that were proven to be liars and ignorant users and these persons are highly respected by some users here. Many users here have different faces in other forums and it isnt just me.
Coming from you and the absurdity you're still posting over there, that's pretty funny to read. I still see you posting some of the same misinformation you were already proven wrong on again and again, just rinse and repeating the same fabrications.

I would like to see where I am wrong when it comes to my posts on carnivora (especially the recent ones).

Messages In This Thread
[email protected] - Pantherinae - 03-24-2022, 02:12 AM
RE: Modern weights and measurements on wild tigers - SpinoRex - 04-05-2022, 01:26 AM
about the tiger - Tiger898 - 06-02-2022, 03:50 PM
[email protected] - Roflcopters - 07-24-2022, 12:49 AM
[email protected] - Roflcopters - 08-29-2022, 11:43 PM
[email protected] - Roflcopters - 08-31-2022, 01:06 PM
[email protected] - Roflcopters - 09-01-2022, 12:41 AM
RE: The Sunderban Tiger - Rishi - 10-27-2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Bigcats News - Pckts - 06-20-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: Bigcats News - Roflcopters - 06-20-2018, 10:35 PM
RE: Bigcats News - Pckts - 06-20-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: Bigcats News - Pantherinae - 06-21-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Bigcats News - Spalea - 06-21-2018, 11:23 AM
RE: Bigcats News - Pantherinae - 06-21-2018, 04:46 PM