There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Improve WildFact into a Bigger Entity

United States Polar Offline
Polar Bear Enthusiast

(09-21-2019, 10:01 PM)Sully Wrote: Have any of you thought of starting a podcast? I think it would be a great idea if properly formatted and stuck out (the fall of many podcasts being lack of commitment). Not just factual information can be spoken about but there could also be debates about contemporary issues facing wildlife in this turbulent world and ways of dealing with these. It could grow the wildfact brand exponentially if it gains traction given how popular the medium has become over the past few years.

A podcast is a really good idea, but my YouTube channel kind of became stagnant due to the a similar reason of lack of commitment lol, due to university and other personal hobbies. I do have a webcam and a professional mic, so after some time (most likely after I graduate in 2021), I can definitely think about posting more often and talking about environmental-related issues more often.

Check out the Ashes Ashes podcast! They talk about a wide diversity of topics including technology, climate change, socio-economic effects of varying industries, and many other topics. They really inspire me to research in my ample free time!
2 users Like Polar's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Improve WildFact into a Bigger Entity - Polar - 10-06-2019, 08:50 AM