There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Improve WildFact into a Bigger Entity

United States Polar Offline
Polar Bear Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 10-22-2016, 10:48 AM by Polar )

This is quite the long post (and plenty of time to post this thread) to ask the question of: is WildFact able to be made into a bigger entity such as an online business where all members can profit and donate at the same time, or a world-class company in which nature reserve corporations respect WildFact? Quite an interesting leap to make.

Right now, I am trying to create a PayPal account in order to donate a good sum of my personal finances to this forum. I am doing this because I really love WildFact, and I enjoy reading about everyday events both in the natural world and within the human interaction (mostly negative interaction) with the natural world. I hope my donations (and all of the other donations) will be put to good use in order to make WildFact not simply a forum to share the natural world, but a corporate or world-class entity that idealizes the natural world. In my personal opinion, I feel that if we all contributed in some way, then we can definitely gain some returns (monetary or informational) from our hard work.

For me, the time has come to propose a few solutions in order to achieve this goal:

-Create a blog that idealizes WildFact and any personal trips to the natural world, possibly turn the blog into a short-run profit gainer, and transfer those profits back towards WildFact forums. This will result in an increase of WildFact as a larger, more influential entity.

-Create a business that idealizes WildFact by selling shirts, pants, outdoor-wear with the WildFact logo on it (possibly even other items), which (again) heightens the influence of WildFact as an entity. This will take quite a longer time, though, and more monetary contribution is needed for this.

-Flood the social media avenues with WildFact and its presence. Again, more people will know about WildFact, and in this day and age, connections make a huge difference.

-And if possible, contact some YouTubers that will support WildFact's assertion and possibly create a GoFundMe page dedicated towards supporters of the natural world. However, the first part of this idea is a bit "icky" as most YouTubers don't necessarily have regards to the natural world, with the possible exception of Kruger Sightings and Rob the Ranger Wildlife Videos.

All of these ideas can be put forth into motion, if we acknowledge two things: time is money, and the other is a good contribution by most (possibly all?) members towards the aforementioned ideas. If any of you would like to agree, disagree, or add some ideas into my list, feel free to give your opinion on this thread!

As a final note, the natural world is quickly disappearing, and with this comes a short amount of time before WildFact simply turns into Fact. So for now, we must make the best representation of the natural world that we can, if we want to make this BIG.
5 users Like Polar's post

Messages In This Thread
How to Improve WildFact into a Bigger Entity - Polar - 10-22-2016, 10:47 AM