There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beware of hackers: Stay safe from hacking

United States P Tigris Offline
Banned

(08-22-2014, 11:55 PM)sanjay Wrote: So P Tigris You have only this thread to post ? No other ? and that's after hacking ? If I encouraged the poster to type nasty things ? Why you are so bothered ? Are you owner of that Phishing page? and get that those nasty things ? You wants us to be silent and let him do what ever he wanted to do ? Why don't you have faith on me ? Why you start suspecting on me ? You have great Youtube channel but you never favored this website ? If you have a little respect for this place you might have promoted it ? But instead you are seeing it as competition  ? Do you also want to launch some other website and considering it as your competition ?

Look MR P Tigirs -

I don't know who are you and why you are trying to be nasty with this forum. But believe me this forum Is dedicated to all animal lovers, no tiger fan, no lion fan no bear fan etc... I don't let anyone to ruin it with his childish behavior and totally hypothetical assumptions . Keep your all secret with you, I don't need it But stop playing game. I have more information about you than you have mine.

If you love animals better cooperate and show some maturity and not play spy game here.

That's final word from my side

This is a perfect example of inexperience of forum ownership on your part. You came in after the forums were hacked to take power. That's all you want. Sorry if the truth bothers you.

I see it's come to the point of your insecurity where you want to accuse me of hacking. lol. This is exactly why your inexperience will be your forum downfall. Just saying.

Messages In This Thread
Stay safe from hacking - sanjay - 03-29-2014, 02:00 AM
USE STRONG PASSWORD - sanjay - 03-31-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Warning !!!!! Beware of the Hacker - P Tigris - 08-23-2014, 12:10 AM