There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptozoology, Ghosts, Aliens and other mysteries

India spencer Offline
New Join

(09-16-2014, 03:46 AM)Roflcopters Wrote: Interesting topic and I have quite a lot of stories.

I'll start off [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My family moved into what we thought would be our dream home in June/2007, I never thought to search into the history of the house first. Two weeks after we moved in, strange things started happening. It started with the sounds of door slamming on their own (I ruled out wind everytime). At first it did not bother me too much as I was born hypersensitive to certain things. One evening, My family left to go on a picnic trip. (being summer - picnics were almost a weekly thing for my family) and I was the only one up at home, planning a little "reunion" of my own with my friends but while i was waiting to be picked up. I started hearing banging noises from Upstairs and then shortly after, a loud BANG - as if something had fallen. (Nobody was home btw). needless to say, I went upstairs to check it out and found that a large mirror had fallen off the wall in my parent's room (I didn't think much of it, I cleaned up the mess and went back downstairs). I went the next three days without incident, on the fourth night. I was in my room and watching tv in bed. From my bed I could see a small portion of the hallway and stairs. On this occasion while watching TV, the bathroom light in the hall turned on. I thought nothing of it as my younger brother was at home. Shortly after that the radio in that bathroom went on cartooncrazy techavy. It was very loud. I was a bit upset as I could no longer hear my tv. I looked out into the hall and saw what I thought was my younger brother in the house going by my room toward his bedroom. I was angry and turned off my tv out of frustration. Approximately 5 minutes later my younger brother at home came up from the main floor wondering why the radio was blaring. I was shocked. Since this incident, I've personally felt that I was being watched at home, like this sense of feeling that even when you're alone at home, you're really not alone. I've also heard weird noises coming from the kitchen and the hall area at some nights is just a disaster to look at. So far, nothing serious has happened and I still don't believe in ghosts or this supernatural stuff. not gonna lie though, first few times these events sent chills down my spine but now I have an open mind and I know, even if there is an entity or anything. It doesn't want to harm anyone. [img]images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

wow nice story!
2 users Like spencer's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cryptozoology, Ghosts, Aliens and other mysteries - spencer - 08-06-2020, 11:40 AM
the Mante tribe - phatio - 03-31-2017, 02:17 PM
UFO and Aliens (Extraterrestrial) - Apollo - 08-26-2016, 01:27 AM
El Chupacabra - Sully - 07-20-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: Mysteries - peter - 07-04-2018, 10:49 AM
Mysterious unidentified animals. - Sanju - 11-28-2018, 01:16 PM