There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to insert image in text editor on this forum

peter Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 04-04-2014, 04:52 AM by peter )

Thanks, Sanjay. I have a few questions.

1 - I followed your advice, but still didn't manage to post an image from Photobucket. It fails at step 9 and it could be a result of the setting I use for my albums: apart from one, all my albums in Photobucket are 'private'. The reason is it took me a long time to construct tables and find remarkable photographs. I'm willing to share some of it, but not everything. Could you adapt the system we use in such a way I'm able to use photographs from private albums?

2 - If I want to use a photograph or table I stored in an album (at Photobucket), do I need to go to Photobucket first before opening this forum and start writing? If so, do I need to go back to Photobucket if I want to copy and transport another one? If affirmative, could you adapt the sytem we use in that it would limit going left and right if inserting a photograph?

3 - Is it possible to use both programs (Photobucket and this forum) at the same time? If so, would it be possible to browse through all my albums at Photobucket while writing a post for this forum?

4 - Is it possible to insert the image I want to use completely (full size) in the text when writing a post?

5 - Is it possible to insert images and texts in the way we used to (referring to AVA), as that system seemed to be a bit more friendly userwise?

6 - At the bottom of every post, there is a remark about 'attachments'. If I click, I'm directed to my computer. If I want to use a photograph or text on my computer, do I have to follow the same procedure?

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to insert image in text editor on this forum - peter - 04-04-2014, 04:43 AM
Video tutorial - Insert Image - sanjay - 04-04-2014, 11:52 PM