There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 12 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
ON THE EDGE OF EXTINCTION - A - THE TIGER (Panthera tigris)

Finland Shadow Offline
Contributor

(06-25-2021, 11:03 PM)Apex Titan Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 09:19 PM)Shadow Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 11:19 PM)Apex Titan Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 11:13 PM)Shadow Wrote: @Apex Titan

I´m not interested about old things recycled over and over again. So you can save your time with me when you do so. What I´m interested is, when something new comes up. So you don´t need to tag me to postings with old material.

Some of these accounts I posted are not "old" and "recycled", I found some of these accounts in recent years that were never posted on the old AVA forums or tiger vs bear debates. And you know it.

Quote:And if you missed my earlier postings, I have already contacted Batalov in 2019 and I asked what happened to Chlamid and he didn´t know. So when speculating with it, what happened to Chlamid, it can´t be even known if he is dead or alive today. You can speculate in one way and many others speculate in another way. I hope, that this clears up now situation. I already shared screenshot of email from Batalov, it´s in this thread, when you roll this thread backwards a bit. I suggest that you read it.

And yet you refuse to contact Batalov again.  The rest of your statement has been already addressed and explained to you by me and Peter.

Here seems to be now some kind of confusion. When I write about recycling old information, I mean old for me. I should have been more accurate with it. When you find something what you haven´t seen before doesn´t mean that it would be new for others, who have used time to learn about tigers and bears. So what you have or haven´t posted before is irrelevant in that way. And I have no idea what has or hasn´t been posted in different forums, which I´m not interested. I seek information myself, I don´t just read what some others write.

So, what I meant is, that you have posted just old things, which I  have known before and that´s why I´m not so interested. I hope, that this came clear now.

And what comes to my earlier postings, those tell how I think about those things I wrote. What you or some other think is of course a different thing. When there are a lot of unclear things and speculation, there are always different opinions. I have mine and I have expressed it quite clearly, in my opinion. And I see no reason to change anything what I have said before.

If I see something new, then I will look closer how it looks like.

I have no problem if you have your opinions and make claims, the problem is though that in a serious discussion where a sound and reasonable conclusion should be made, you need to post evidence to substantiate your claims, otherwise your claims are meaningless. You also ignored my questions, criticized and accused a renowned scientific expert and researcher like Batalov of "making stories up" for entertainment. This is a big claim that you need some solid evidence to support.

You dispute the fact that tigers have been observed by experts for being vengeful and vindictive animals capable of premeditated killings, by claiming that 'Ochkarik' taking revenge is an "unrealistic option", which is a baseless claim. Evidence ( verified ) confirms that tigers do indeed take revenge on both humans and animals.

The good thing about the Extinction thread is that its well moderated, not everyone can post on here, which is good because it allows for serious discussions and debates where information and evidence can be posted, accepted and discussed without any flame wars, heated debates and pointless back and forths.

All I'm saying is, that your very skeptical about things, even when its a fact observed and documented by reliable sources, experts and researchers. I don't know why.

But if you wish to not continue this discussion on tigers and bears, then no problem. You can have your opinion, thats fine. I said my piece.

Very good, now you seemed to understand. I haven't seen any evidence what comes to latest claims concerning Ochkarik and Chlamid. And because it's all speculation to different directions, there will be different opinions. You have one, I have another and someone else can have another. It's how things are sometimes. And that's why I don't start to debate because I see it pointless at this point.

Messages In This Thread
Demythologizing T16 - tigerluver - 04-12-2020, 11:44 AM
RE: ON THE EDGE OF EXTINCTION - A - THE TIGER (Panthera tigris) - Shadow - 06-25-2021, 11:52 PM
Tiger Data Bank - Apollo - 07-28-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Tiger Data Bank - Apollo - 07-28-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Tiger Data Bank - Apollo - 07-29-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Tiger Data Bank - peter - 07-29-2014, 07:05 AM
Tiger recycling bin - Roflcopters - 09-04-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: Tiger recycling bin - Pckts - 09-04-2014, 02:22 AM
RE: Tiger recycling bin - Roflcopters - 09-05-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Tiger Data Bank - Apollo - 11-15-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Tiger Data Bank - Apollo - 11-15-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Tiger Data Bank - Apollo - 11-15-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Tiger Data Bank - Apollo - 02-19-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: Tiger Data Bank - GuateGojira - 02-23-2015, 11:36 AM