There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligence of the big cats...

Israel Amnon242 Offline
Tiger Enthusiast

(01-20-2019, 12:50 AM)Shadow Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 12:47 AM)Amnon242 Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 02:46 AM)Shadow Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 02:44 AM)Amnon242 Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 01:57 AM)Shadow Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 01:40 AM)Amnon242 Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 01:32 AM)Shadow Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 01:20 AM)Amnon242 Wrote:
(01-19-2019, 12:07 AM)Shadow Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 11:19 PM)Amnon242 Wrote: Well, thats your statement :-). And everybody is free to judge whether or not you use some manipulation in your posts :-)
Of course, that is why it is important to put all sources for everyone to see. I have seen opinions like "tigers are 16% more intelligent than lions, because their brain volume is 16% bigger Grin It is always funny to see how people try to make complicated matters to look like simple Grin As said before, intelligence of animals is interesting thing and it is quite difficult to say too much before there is more research.

" I have seen opinions like "tigers are 16% more intelligent than lions, because their brain volume is 16% bigger" 

Source? :-) 

BTW I´m afraid you didnt understand the real meaning of my post (70), but that doesnt matter...  

Source was a distant memory from many threads, which have given me good laughs :) And I am happy, that it is just distance memory Grin

And we are all sometimes afraid, but it is not so dangerous Wink Just part of life.
"that is why it is important to put all sources for everyone to see" vs. "Source was a distant memory from many threads" 

Yes, of course... :-) 
Feel free to serch from youtube threads for instance :) There tiger fanboys tell more fairy tales than anyone can remember, or should remember. Lion fanboys doing the same Grin
sorry, but this is absolutely uninteresting
Agreed Wink

Fine :-) and again: everybody is free to asses whether or not you fabulated those "opinios" for manipulative purposes :-)

I have noticed that many times Wink

"that is why it is important to put all sources for everyone to see" vs. "Source was a distant memory from many threads" vs. "Feel free to serch from youtube threads for instance" vs. "I have noticed that many times" 

:-) 

Messages In This Thread
Intelligence of the big cats... - Spalea - 12-28-2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Intelligence of the big cats... - Amnon242 - 01-20-2019, 01:05 AM