There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
The Birmingham Males

Duco Ndona Offline
Contributor

If given the chance though. HB didnt have to deal with a war at the same time.

If the Avocas find out and are indeed gunning for the pride. It may be over pretty quick.
1 user Likes Duco Ndona's post

Georgia MFUMO Offline
New Join

Hb and Tinyo Heath condition is different, Hb was injured in fight with N Avoca, he recovered. Tinyo situation is different I think he has Tb , he lose his condition and limping more than year, like Nsuku and Hip Scar Maj. maybe I am wrong but looks like it .
3 users Like MFUMO's post

Spain Calvitoo Offline

(08-03-2021, 06:26 AM)MFUMO Wrote: Hb and Tinyo Heath condition is different, Hb was injured in fight with N Avoca, he recovered. Tinyo situation is different I think he has Tb , he lose his condition and limping more than year, like Nsuku and Hip Scar Maj. maybe I am wrong but looks like it .

Tinyo's thing is different from what happened to Nsuku, he had a hip injury and Tinyo only has a slight limp in her leg, hopefully she recovers that Kambula's new cubs need the BBoys in good condition.but if Tinyo does not improve her condition you may be right and that he ends up as Hip Scar and Nsuku
2 users Like Calvitoo's post

Georgia Dreadlocks Offline

(08-03-2021, 07:49 PM)Calvitoo Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 06:26 AM)MFUMO Wrote: Hb and Tinyo Heath condition is different, Hb was injured in fight with N Avoca, he recovered. Tinyo situation is different I think he has Tb , he lose his condition and limping more than year, like Nsuku and Hip Scar Maj. maybe I am wrong but looks like it .

Tinyo's thing is different from what happened to Nsuku, he had a hip injury and Tinyo only has a slight limp in her leg, hopefully she recovers that Kambula's new cubs need the BBoys in good condition.but if Tinyo does not improve her condition you may be right and that he ends up as Hip Scar and Nsuku

Question on malamala yuotube channel  Tinyo last week video - Does he have TB? 
  Answer - Yes, it's the most likely cause of his gradual decline in health.

3 users Like Dreadlocks's post

Spain Calvitoo Offline
( This post was last modified: 08-03-2021, 10:29 PM by Calvitoo )

(08-03-2021, 10:21 PM)Dreadlocks Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 07:49 PM)Calvitoo Wrote:

Question on malamala yuotube channel  Tinyo last week video - Does he have TB? 
  Answer - Yes, it's the most likely cause of his gradual decline in health.

Nhenha has it?

BigLion39 Offline

It seems to me that whenever a lion declines in health then comes along the TB. Maybe, maybe not. Imho, Tinyo was one of the healthiest lions along with Nhena in SS throughout his life. Maybe he caught the flu or something but it doesn't have to be TB. They all though Mohawk Avoca had TB too.
2 users Like BigLion39's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

So, still no pics of tinyo?
3 users Like Tonpa's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

So there is some response from Birminghams to PC males actions. It will be very intresting to see further development.

Birmingham male, scanning the horizon having chased off some young pretenders the previous evening.

*This image is copyright of its original author
7 users Like Potato's post

Poland Potato Offline
Contributor

The other Birmingham male, in poor condition and certainly past his best.

7 users Like Potato's post

Tonpa Offline
Contributor

Nice!
4 users Like Tonpa's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

Can someone explain me why did Nhenha chase PC males and why did Bboys roar in Londolozi yesterday?? 

According to some member here, Bboys lost all their territory and pride and they are only trailing subadults, his words :

"Tinyo hasn't been seen for some time at all, he might be even already dead while Nhenha was seen trailing Kambula sub adults. Idk about what patroling are you talking about while other males are making their presence know all over in what used to be his territory. Birminghams have nothink left, nor pride, nor land."

If they lost all that, why they still behave like territorial males? Im so confused..
6 users Like Tr1x24's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(08-07-2021, 05:48 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote: Can someone explain me why did Nhenha chase PC males and why did Bboys roar in Londolozi yesterday?? 

According to some member here, Bboys lost all their territory and pride and they are only trailing subadults, his words :

"Tinyo hasn't been seen for some time at all, he might be even already dead while Nhenha was seen trailing Kambula sub adults. Idk about what patroling are you talking about while other males are making their presence know all over in what used to be his territory. Birminghams have nothink left, nor pride, nor land."

If they lost all that, why they still behave like territorial males? Im so confused..

Each member has a different point of view and it's understable due the ever changing lion dynamics. Either way, the Birmingham males have proven (today) that they're still dominant of a territory. Not matter is it small or big.
6 users Like Timbavati's post

Tr1x24 Online
Top Contributor

(08-07-2021, 06:02 PM)Timbavati Wrote: Each member has a different point of view and it's understable due the ever changing lion dynamics. Either way, the Birmingham males have proven (today) that they're still dominant of a territory. Not matter is it small or big.

Ty, got it.
2 users Like Tr1x24's post

Timbavati Offline
Moderators

(08-07-2021, 06:15 PM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 06:02 PM)Timbavati Wrote: Each member has a different point of view and it's understable due the ever changing lion dynamics. Either way, the Birmingham males have proven (today) that they're still dominant of a territory. Not matter is it small or big.

Ty, got it.

That's how should be my friend. We, the humans, often argue by small things when there are  much serious things. WildFact is one of the best website to follow wildlife and animals. Moderators don't tolerate any kind of disrespect  and it makes of this site one of the best my far. Of course, we, the members, need put our grain of sand and a big effort to make of this website even better and I think we're doing it.
4 users Like Timbavati's post

lionuk Online
Contributor

Tinyo. The photographer said this was taken very recent. No date given. 

9 users Like lionuk's post