There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice music

Indonesia singo Offline
( This post was last modified: 11-22-2018, 08:24 AM by Rishi )

Navicula - Harimau

This song made by Indonesian Rock Band Navicula, and tells the story of the Sumatran Tiger life in the edge of extinction,
I hope you guys as a big cat lovers can enjoy the song and video!

*Harimau means Tiger in Indonesian language
2 users Like singo's post

Canada Wolverine Away
( This post was last modified: 03-17-2018, 12:16 PM by Wolverine )

KM music is a newly created European music channel based in Thesalloniki, Greece:

1 user Likes Wolverine's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

Nice music too, our future...

3 users Like Spalea's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators

2 users Like Rishi's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators
Heart 

Tim Minchin's "nine minute beat poem" animated!

Sanju Offline
( This post was last modified: 12-14-2018, 03:17 PM by Sanju )

Some of my favs...

3 users Like Sanju's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Well, I am not very much fan of these things but sometime I enjoy minimal music (not song). Check this
https://www.noisli.com (you can combine). Its help me in focusing while working. I suggest listen it with your headphone or earphone
1 user Likes sanjay's post

China Smilodon-Rex Offline

This is my first collab with fellow editor - GodOfTheWolfs.
Please subscribe to her channel -https://www.youtube.com/user/GodOfThe...
Also if anyone is wondering why audio is different from actual song is because, to avoid copyrights.

I hope you all enjoy this collab! 
Song - My Demons by Starset.
Clips from my parts - Jurassic Park, Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, Transformers: Last Knight, Godzilla 2014, and Kong: Skull Island.
Me and GodOfTheWolfs do not own any of clips or song at all.
Remember to Rate, Comment, and Subscribe for more videos.
 By LegitEliminator
1 user Likes Smilodon-Rex's post

@GuateGojira T-Rex Tribute - Undefeated
There's another tribute to unbeatable T-Rex. This song highlights the life and reputation of T-Rex, as whole. 

Song - Undefeated by Skillet.

Videos- Truth about Killer Dinosaurs, Walking with Dinosaurs, Jurassic Park, Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park 3, Dinosaur Revolution, Valley of T.Rex, Prehistoric Park, Last Days of Dinosaurs, Clash of Dinosaurs, Dragons: Fantasy Made Real, T-Rex the Ultimate Survivor, and Jurassic World.

I do not own the videos or song at all.
 By Legit Elinminator 

Indominus Rex Tribute - Rise
Story behind this tribute is, Indominus Rex was mystery dino and was locked up from outside world, so she rised against people of Jurassic World. But, her vengeance got the best of her, and then, the dinosaurs (Rexy, Blue, and Mosasaurus) rised against Indominus Rex.

Song - Rise by Skillet.

Videos - Jurassic World.

I do not own any of videos or song at all.

India brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast

I prefer dinosaurs that were at least attempted at being realistic rather than genetically-engineered hybrid monsters. Music (  Happy ) you guys enjoy.
1 user Likes brotherbear's post

(12-29-2018, 05:25 PM)brotherbear Wrote: I prefer dinosaurs that were at least attempted at being realistic rather than genetically-engineered hybrid monsters. Music (  Happy ) you guys enjoy.
Dinosaurs is better to match with rock music, it sounds so amazing and excited when these prehistoric giants fight!!!

India brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast

(12-29-2018, 08:05 PM)Smilodon-Rex Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 05:25 PM)brotherbear Wrote: I prefer dinosaurs that were at least attempted at being realistic rather than genetically-engineered hybrid monsters. Music (  Happy ) you guys enjoy.
Dinosaurs is better to match with rock music, it sounds so amazing and excited when these prehistoric giants fight!!!

Oh, I do agree with that. The music fit-in nicely.
1 user Likes brotherbear's post

Pantherinae Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

This is music Wink, suits everything except weddings I’ve been told.. 

1 user Likes Pantherinae's post

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

I love it !!!

1 user Likes Spalea's post